Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: America's trans insanity has reached a shocking new low
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/22/2023 05:27 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/22/2023 05:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The Telegraph

America's trans insanity has reached a shocking new low

Julie Bindel
Tue, March 21, 2023 at 11:14 AM EDT

As maddening as transgender ideology can be on this side of the pond, the US stands as a reminder that things could be so much worse. Minnesota's Democratic Lieutenant Governor, Peggy Flanagan, has given full-throated support for an executive order aimed at protecting access to "gender affirming care" such as sex changes and puberty blockers. "When our children tell us who they are", she said, "it is our job as grown-ups to listen and to believe them. That's what it means to be a good parent".

This couldn't be further from the truth. The most important job a parent can have is to protect their child from making adult decisions, particularly when the evidence about the irreversible harms of puberty blockers is abundant. Elon Musk took particular issue, arguing that there was no way we should allow "severe, irreversible surgery or sterilizing drugs that they may regret until at least age 18".

Flanagan gave her speech wearing a t-shirt adorned with the slogan "Protect Trans Kids" and a large image of a knife. As bad as things are in Britain, I cannot imagine a politician, even one that fully advocates for total self-identification laws, getting on stage wearing that shirt, and insisting that children can make their own choices about undergoing genital surgery, let alone implying that disagreement makes someone an unsuitable parent.

What terrifies me is that insanity has a way of spreading, and US transgender ideology undoubtedly influences Britain's dialogue. When reasonable people ask me how left-wing feminists have come to be labelled "fascists", "bigots" and "hate-preachers", I tell them to look to Washington, where transgender extremists can't seem to tell the difference between Donald Trump imposing a ban on trans people serving in the military, and feminists concerned about the loss of single sex spaces such as domestic violence refuges, changing rooms and hospital wards.

The Left-liberal press has led the way on this double-speak and hypocrisy. Legislators in Kentucky have passed a bill that prevents children from being prescribed hormones or being signed off as suitable for surgery. It also gives teachers the option of choosing to not use new pronouns for trans-identified students or to call them by their new name, and bars schools from discussing gender identity with students. Trans rights lobby groups have called it an end to "gender-affirming care" and claim it puts children in harm's way. Really?

Now events in Minnesota are taking a deeply sinister new turn. The Executive Order contained provisions forbidding state agencies from recognising judgements from other states restricting parental rights for seeking "gender affirming health care services" for children.

Where exactly will this end up? If the state decrees that that allowing children access to surgery and irreversible hormones is "life-saving healthcare", what will happen to those parents that oppose their child's demands to medically transition? The logical next step would be removal of the child from their parents. These zealots must be stopped in their tracks before more children's lives are ruined.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 03/22/2023 05:58 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Why should "the state" have any say whatsoever about a family's healthcare decisions?

I swear Americans talk so much about freedom, yet they love to try and legislate their own warped morality on others.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 03/22/2023 06:01 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Have any of you Republicans ever seen a trans person? Doubtful, and yet they are obsessed with them.

Who cares what other people do with their lives. It is their choice.

I was right.
 03/22/2023 06:13 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

If you are an "adult", Okay.

But, a 13 year old? NO WAY! When they turn 18 they can cut their dick off ASAP.

The whole "parents rights" thingy is a dichotomy, , , , Ya, ya, Okay, they are "your" children", do as you know best . . . .! But, on the other hand why can't my 15 year old daughter have sex with me, , , , , IF that is what SHE wants to do?? Get it?

Dora Hates You
 03/22/2023 06:22 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Christ, you rubes fall for every ghost story

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 03/22/2023 06:37 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Why should "the state" have any say whatsoever about a family's healthcare decisions? I swear Americans talk so much about freedom, yet they love to try and legislate their own warped morality on others.
Why should the state have an interest in preventing parents from physically abusing their children? As I have said, you are sick SOB's.

I :heart; Q

Edited: 03/22/2023 at 06:41 AM by tpapablo
 03/22/2023 06:39 AM

fishkller

Looks like Qfap is gobbling up another hoax.

what else is new?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 03/22/2023 06:41 AM

Cole

Ten of thousands are born with mixed genitalia. What is better: The parents making the choice at birth or waiting till the child passes puberty?

How many of you had your child circumcised?

I was right.
 03/22/2023 06:49 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Have any of you Republicans ever seen a trans person? Doubtful, and yet they are obsessed with them. Who cares what other people do with their lives. It is their choice.
If Dr. Mengele were alive and well and performing experiments on children, I am sure that you would be fine with it. Normal humans, however, would be beyond appalled and would try to stop it.

03/22/2023 06:52 AM

fishkller

These pugs love their hoaxes.

My favorite pug hoax is still Qfap's rugged good looks hahaha

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 03/22/2023 06:56 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: dingpatch
But, on the other hand why can't my 15 year old daughter have sex with me, , , , , IF that is what SHE wants to do?? Get it?

Ummm... Seriously, WTF DING?

Why do you people always bring up the weirdest sexual things into the conversations that have nothing to do with intercourse?

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 03/22/2023 06:59 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

Have any of you Republicans ever seen a trans person? Doubtful, and yet they are obsessed with them.

Who cares what other people do with their lives. It is their choice.

If Dr. Mengele were alive and well and performing experiments on children, I am sure that you would be fine with it. Normal humans, however, would be beyond appalled and would try to stop it.

What, like cutting off a part of a babies penis?

I was right.
 03/22/2023 07:01 AM

fishkller

Originally posted by: Pagerow

But, on the other hand why can't my 15 year old daughter have sex with me, , , , , IF that is what SHE wants to do?? Get it?

Ummm... Seriously, WTF DING?

Why do you people always bring up the weirdest sexual things into the conversations that have nothing to do with intercourse?

Yikes... sounds like Donny before his $130k 45 seconds

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 03/22/2023 07:03 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

If you are an "adult", Okay.

But, a 13 year old? NO WAY! When they turn 18 they can cut their dick off ASAP.

The whole "parents rights" thingy is a dichotomy, , , , Ya, ya, Okay, they are "your" children", do as you know best . . . .! But, on the other hand why can't my 15 year old daughter have sex with me, , , , , IF that is what SHE wants to do?? Get it?

No one is "cutting off" a 13 y/o penis. That's a right wing hoax that you're happy to accept without any investigation.

I think these right wing freaks are just a little too excited about the notion of 13 y/o penises.

They tend to project a lot, and I'm not going anywhere near the comment about your 15 year old daughter. That's creepy.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 03/22/2023 07:09 AM

fishkller

Almost as kreepy as Tfabio fapping it to his Mengele/Underage Genitalia fixation

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 03/22/2023 07:39 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

You have to be at least 18 to vote, buy cigarettes, join the military, be a sole signature on a legal document...etc. Almost like the thought is, by the time you're 18, you should be MATURE enough to make sound decisions. In other words, you've become an adult

Gotta be 21 to buy alcohol (raised probably since the 18yr olds aren't quite as "mature" compared to the ones of the past)

On the flip side, little Johnny, at the age of 8, thinks he should go through life PRETENDING to be a girl, and we think its OK to go ahead and chop his dick off instead of letting him become an adult before going through the PHYSICAL mutilation?

You guys are really fcking stupid, sheepish, freaks, lacking any sense of logic and or morals, if you actually support this shit.

I can't think of a finer example of brainwashing, to actually believe there are more than 2 genders, and its OK to do perform permanent, physical damage to a child.....because that's what they want.

Further proof of brainwashing...is the FACT that none of you would of supported this shit 10yrs ago. You only support it because you're TOLD to.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

03/22/2023 07:46 AM

Cole

Can you show one example of where anyone has gotten their dick cut off?

Other than routine circumcision of course.

I was right.
 03/22/2023 07:46 AM

tpapablo

Wasn't there a story yesterday about a girl that underwent a mastectomy at 13 suing her docs? Why, I believe there was. I used to marvel about how the Germans could have allowed Mengele (and others) to do what he did. Never in my life did I imagine that Americans would allow that to happen here. Y'all are not only Nazis but the worst of them.

03/22/2023 07:48 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: dingpatch If you are an "adult", Okay. But, a 13 year old? NO WAY! When they turn 18 they can cut their dick off ASAP. The whole "parents rights" thingy is a dichotomy, , , , Ya, ya, Okay, they are "your" children", do as you know best . . . .! But, on the other hand why can't my 15 year old daughter have sex with me, , , , , IF that is what SHE wants to do?? Get it?
No one is "cutting off" a 13 y/o penis. That's a right wing hoax that you're happy to accept without any investigation. I think these right wing freaks are just a little too excited about the notion of 13 y/o penises. They tend to project a lot, and I'm not going anywhere near the comment about your 15 year old daughter. That's creepy.

What do you think happens during "Gender affirmation surgery," Cole? (Sorry, I meant "Rusty")

Seatle Children's Hospital...for example

Tell us, what services does this CHILDRENS hospital offer, Rusty?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 03/22/2023 at 07:49 AM by OBX
 03/22/2023 07:54 AM

Cole

She was 15, and in my opinion it was wrong to do what they did, and examples like this are very uncommon. She still has issues with her sex though.

"I still have stress having to do with my birth sex," Cole said. "But it's actually gotten better after stopping transition and just living with what I have."

http://www.sfchronicle.com/hea...s-lawsuit-17801484.php

I was right.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .