Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Durham Report
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/17/2023 03:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/17/2023 06:38 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

You mean the Durham nada hamburguesa?

The Durham flounder fail?

" The Mueller investigation resulted in roughly three dozen criminal charges, including convictions of a half-dozen Trump associates, and determined that Russia intervened on the Trump campaign's behalf and that the campaign welcomed the help."

Why don't you remind everyone what the most damning of those criminal charges were.

Anyone who thinks the Durham report isn't significant is a fcking idiot.

Until this is sorted out, there is no rule of law. Justice in this country is dead.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 05/17/2023 06:47 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

270 degrees...

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 05/17/2023 06:56 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

We already knew who the idiots are. They are time tested. Every normal person could have accurately predicted exactly how these retarded stooges would react to a damning report like this. It could have been much worse and they still wouldn't be in any way alarmed. If Durham had a video showing that Hillary and Dementia Joe had personally murdered Seth Rich to keep this conspiracy quiet, they would have shrugged and said something stupid about Trump. Never underestimate the stupidity of these people.

I :heart; Q
 05/17/2023 07:15 AM

fishkller

OK Trumper

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 05/17/2023 07:31 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

We already knew who the idiots are. They are time tested. Every normal person could have accurately predicted exactly how these retarded stooges would react to a damning report like this. It could have been much worse and they still wouldn't be in any way alarmed. If Durham had a video showing that Hillary and Dementia Joe had personally murdered Seth Rich to keep this conspiracy quiet, they would have shrugged and said something stupid about Trump. Never underestimate the stupidity of these people.

^Fact...sadly.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/17/2023 07:44 AM

3rdworldlover

Muller dished up a grand slam case for impeachment of a president that abused his power to severely obstruct the FBI's ability to fully document the conspiracy that most certainly transpired between the criminal Trump campaign and Russia. Republicans in the Senate failed to honor their oath to uphold the law, and chose instead to protect their political power, and we are all still paying for it..
 05/17/2023 07:55 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Muller dished up a grand slam case for impeachment of a president that abused his power to severely obstruct the FBI's ability to fully document the conspiracy that most certainly transpired between the criminal Trump campaign and Russia. Republicans in the Senate failed to honor their oath to uphold the law, and chose instead to protect their political power, and we are all still paying for it..
See what I mean? I know my progs.

05/17/2023 08:07 AM

3rdworldlover

Tell us about Seth Rich and the Deep State again
 05/17/2023 08:11 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Muller dished up a grand slam case for impeachment of a president that abused his power to severely obstruct the FBI's ability to fully document the conspiracy that most certainly transpired between the criminal Trump campaign and Russia. Republicans in the Senate failed to honor their oath to uphold the law, and chose instead to protect their political power, and we are all still paying for it..

See what I mean? I know my progs.

Yep...spot on.

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/17/2023 08:17 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Tell us about Seth Rich and the Deep State again
Yeah, I have to spell these things out, don't I? I used Seth Rich's murder as an absurdity to show how stupid progs are.

05/17/2023 08:17 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Anyone who thinks the Durham report is not significant? That's hysterical. Significant how? No charges resulted from it. None, nada, zip, zilch. You don't get to rewrite history with your Bill Barr rewrite and your definition of significant doesn't include actual criminal charges. I love it that your blindspot for Russia and their influence is now proof you didn't see anything. You don't get to whatabout the democrats contact with Russians like that's the same either. Its not. A Russian agent that Don Jr met with and told "if what you say is true I love it" along with the dismissing of any recordings while Trump met with Sergie Lavrov, along with Manafort working for free after heading a chaos and disorder campaign in Ukraine on behalf of the Russians, lying about and laundering the money from them, getting caught and lying more. Flynn's lies about his meeting with Lavrov before he was on the job and his lies about it are a historical fact. The rule of law isn't dead, but lets be clear, you don't want the rule of law, you want to attack the messengers, dismiss the free press, claim opinion as fact, imagine a consensus of other deluded red hat democracy haters makes you right and talk about how anyone who disagrees with your delusions must be an idiot. I don't need to call you names or mock you. Your argument is weak and your ability to defend your opinions is comically perfunctory. When you can defend your doom and gloom death of the rule of law with more than name calling, whining, revisionist history and whataboutisms, you will be taken seriously. Until then, you've just been taken.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Edited: 05/17/2023 at 08:21 AM by johnnyboy
 05/17/2023 08:18 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Anyone who thinks the Durham report is not significant? That's hysterical. Significant how? No charges resulted from it. None, nada, zip, zilch.

You have a corrupt DOJ.

How could there be any charges when ALL of the upper management in the DOJ is OWNED by the Communist Party (aka: Democraps).

Get real....MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 05/17/2023 at 08:19 AM by Fish Killer
 05/17/2023 08:33 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Anyone who thinks the Durham report is not significant? That's hysterical. Significant how? No charges resulted from it. None, nada, zip, zilch. You don't get to rewrite history with your Bill Barr rewrite and your definition of significant doesn't include actual criminal charges. I love it that your blindspot for Russia and their influence is now proof you didn't see anything. You don't get to whatabout the democrats contact with Russians like that's the same either. Its not. A Russian agent that Don Jr met with and told "if what you say is true I love it" along with the dismissing of any recordings while Trump met with Sergie Lavrov, along with Manafort working for free after heading a chaos and disorder campaign in Ukraine on behalf of the Russians, lying about and laundering the money from them, getting caught and lying more. Flynn's lies about his meeting with Lavrov before he was on the job and his lies about it are a historical fact. The rule of law isn't dead, but lets be clear, you don't want the rule of law, you want to attack the messengers, dismiss the free press, claim opinion as fact, imagine a consensus of other deluded red hat democracy haters makes you right and talk about how anyone who disagrees with your delusions must be an idiot. I don't need to call you names or mock you. Your argument is weak and your ability to defend your opinions is comically perfunctory. When you can defend your doom and gloom death of the rule of law with more than name calling, whining, revisionist history and whataboutisms, you will be taken seriously. Until then, you've just been taken.

Ditto

I was right.
 05/17/2023 08:38 PM

fishkller

Word Up.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 05/18/2023 05:55 AM

Sniper

Much like Comey's press conference regarding Hillary Clinton, the Durham report outlines a mountain of criminal actions, then brings no charges.

Also, remind us when Manafort did the work with the Russians and who he was doing it with.

Put the shoe on the other foot for once and assume that Republicans colluded with the FBI, the media, and big tech to intentionally lie their way into investigations into a sitting Democrat President for the sole purpose of a soft coup. Would you still be singing the same tune?

The Durham report lays that out in great detail. Now you bring a bunch of "well this person had a conversation with a Russian so that has to be proof of something...."

The rule of law is fcking DEAD. I stopped caring what you people say this week. You are either too stupid to see what is going on or you are corrupt and evil enough to go along with it. Say what you want traitor. Stay gross.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

Edited: 05/18/2023 at 06:02 AM by Sniper
 05/18/2023 06:16 AM

fishkller

360 degrees.... first Sircle complete

Get rid of Fraud George Santos for starters then get back to us

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 05/18/2023 at 06:18 AM by fishkller
 05/18/2023 07:10 AM

3rdworldlover

Nobody's going to read the Durham report because everybody knows his investigation was politically motivated, especially since the Justice Department already found that the Crossfire investigation was justified.

Barr pressed Durham to draft an interim report just before the 2020 election, for obvious reasons. They got called out by their own staff, the whistleblower resigned to make her statement, and they shelved it.

05/18/2023 07:16 AM

fishkller

Nobody's going to read the Durham report because everybody knows his investigation was politically motivated, especially since the Justice Department already found that the Crossfire investigation was justified.

Barr pressed Durham to draft an interim report just before the 2020 election, for obvious reasons. They got called out by their own staff, the whistleblower resigned to make her statement, and they shelved it.

Word.

Politically motivated and STILL no charges

Griper, you're letting the television work you up into a frenzy

or is it AM radio? It is the biggest medium after all LOL

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 05/18/2023 at 07:18 AM by fishkller
 05/18/2023 07:20 AM

Sniper

Too scared to turn the lights on because you are terrified of roaches? None of the players are even arguing that it was justified. These people are traitors. These people preyed on the feeble minds of idiots.

05/18/2023 07:22 AM

fishkller

90 degrees...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The Durham Report

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .