Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Targay reaches a new milestone
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/31/2023 10:49 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/05/2023 06:19 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Does he bring his gun? HAHAHAHA

-------------------------

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 06/05/2023 07:29 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

LOOK!

The two forum homosexuals out trolling....and claim to have me on forum ignore.

BOTH are effin' liars.

But we know that.

Carry on liars!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/05/2023 08:22 PM

fishkller

OK Zippy

Just don't bring your gun to Dunkn Donuts lol

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 06/05/2023 11:39 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

LOOK!

The two forum homosexuals out trolling....and claim to have me on forum ignore.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/06/2023 05:20 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

We libtards should start revolting against the blue line flag.

I was right.
 06/06/2023 07:33 AM

fishkller

Zippy should fly a pink line flag.

a really WIDE pink line.. that gets really pointy on one end

FACTOMUNDO! ©

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 06/06/2023 07:49 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck And nothing good comes from hatred of the gays.
And nothing good comes from trying to profit off them either. Surprised you condone such an activity, Comrade.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/06/2023 08:02 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

And nothing good comes from hatred of the gays.

And nothing good comes from trying to profit off them either. Surprised you condone such an activity, Comrade.

You assume I do. You're prone to false assumptions.

I try not to miss a chance to point out to my comrades that these businesses only support Pride because they want to market their products to wealthy LBGTQ+.

Stonewall was a riot against the police, it wasn't a rainbow party sponsored by L3 Harris and Truist Financial.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/06/2023 06:25 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck And nothing good comes from hatred of the gays.
........these businesses only support Pride because they want to market their products to wealthy LBGTQ+.
Except you're wrong. Business are there to make a profit. They have whole divisions specific to studying the market and social trends. The market is proving that:

1. This is not a profitable path to go down. In fact, trends are proving a massive loss will result if your company goes down this path 2. This also means this a a fabricated social trend, not "organic" as evident by #1,

So anyone with a brain should question, why are we seeing major corporations, who solely exist to generate money and line the pockets of their investors, willingly choose to go down a path that has been proven repeatedly to end up in massive losses?

I can assure you, there is more than meets the eye.........as always. I retract my initial statement about companies profiting off of LGB. They are using this agenda for other means....and I've already provided the bread crumbs to go down and form your own opinion, twice, in 2 different threads.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/06/2023 06:53 PM

RustyTruck

Man, you're all over the place, and factually mistaken and confused on multiple points.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/06/2023 07:05 PM

fishkller

Man, you're all over the place, and factually mistaken and confused on multiple points.

You just described his whole schtick to a tee

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 06/07/2023 04:45 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Man, you're all over the place, and factually mistaken and confused on multiple points.
Enlighten me. Will you back up your statement with context, or fall back to insults, rhetoric, or will you just run.....

What "facts" are wrong? And where is the fallacy in my argument about corporate profit/losses.

Edited: 06/07/2023 at 04:47 AM by OBX
 06/07/2023 05:36 AM

RustyTruck

Enlighten me. Will you back up your statement with context, or fall back to insults, rhetoric, or will you just run.....

What "facts" are wrong? And where is the fallacy in my argument about corporate profit/losses.

Sigh.... not worth the time to debug your whole spiel but for one thing could you make up your mind whether capitalist companies embrace Pride/LBGTQ+ due to profit motive or is it some mysterious alternative agenda?

You seem to go in one direction, then reverse course and go into conspiracy mode.

06/07/2023 06:15 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Man, you're all over the place, and factually mistaken and confused on multiple points.
Enlighten me. Will you back up your statement with context, or fall back to insults, rhetoric, or will you just run..... What "facts" are wrong? And where is the fallacy in my argument about corporate profit/losses.
Sigh.... not worth the time to debug your whole spiel but for one thing could you make up your mind whether capitalist companies embrace Pride/LBGTQ+ due to profit motive or is it some mysterious alternative agenda? You seem to go in one direction, then reverse course and go into conspiracy mode.
So you'll run and not offer up anything to counter what i am presenting.

Don't have the time to back up your own argument with anything of substance but have all the time in the world to search Trannies. Ok, bud.

However, I can see how my one lined quip about profiting off LGBT+ would confuse you. So, I'll lay it all out for you, since you refuse to do the work yourself and just parrot narrative

The profit I speak off is not coming from sales. They're going down this path because they have to - or risk failing an all-important social credit score that could make or break their businesses. (This is FACT, feel free to prove this wrong)

Their Corporate Equality Index (CEI) (or "score") is at stake if they don't. That "score" is given by the "human rights campaign" (go ahead and research who funds that, who is the current president, and what ties they have, and the 5 tenants used for scoring) (This is also fact, feel free to prove it wrong)

This CEI score is similar to the ridiculous ESG score, that is also being pushed by the top investment firms (like I said, look up BlackRock) (again, FACT)

So what we are seeing is American CEOs more concerned about pleasing Blackrock, Vangaurd, etc....who are among their top shareholders, then what the market says. Not to mention, the mafia style enforcement these guys employ since they often determine executive compensation, bonuses and who gets re-electeds.

All one has to do is search "why are companies going woke" in something other than Google....and the information is there for you to learn the truth....if you guys weren't so hell bent on being "right" and protecting your ego from the FACT you're being played

(BTW - I expect nothing but insults or rhetoric, certainly nothing of substance from any of you guys to counter what is being presented......this wasn't laid out for you.....its for the ones lurking in the back ground, and for those that are, and want more information....... Choose your source)

Edited: 06/07/2023 at 06:19 AM by OBX
 06/07/2023 07:13 AM

RustyTruck

Yes, yes, Target, Walmart, InBev, and the US Military are all in a conspiracy to turn you gay and perform mandatory bottom surgery on you if Biden gets re-elected.

Meanwhile, global capital is interested in profit secondary to sales, and will market their products as needed to generate that profit.

06/07/2023 07:21 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Yes, yes, Target, Walmart, InBev, and the US Military are all in a conspiracy to turn you gay and perform mandatory bottom surgery on you if Biden gets re-elected. Meanwhile, global capital is interested in profit secondary to sales, and will market their products as needed to generate that profit.
Man, I am really loosing any inkling of respect, and may just have to result back to straight up trolling. Nowhere was "conspiracy to turn you gay" mentioned, and thats your rebuttal?

And your last stament....WTF are you smoking to say that and completely ignore the FACT that this type of marketing DOES NOT GENERATE PROFIT

Unfcking real that you try and present yourself as an intellectual commie, and when pressed, this is what you come back with.

Back to straight up trolling it is....so much easier and entertaining.

Edited: 06/07/2023 at 07:22 AM by OBX
 06/07/2023 07:24 AM

RustyTruck

Yes, yes, Target, Walmart, InBev, and the US Military are all in a conspiracy to turn you gay and perform mandatory bottom surgery on you if Biden gets re-elected.

Meanwhile, global capital is interested in profit secondary to sales, and will market their products as needed to generate that profit.

Man, I am really loosing any inkling of respect, and may just have to result back to straight up trolling. Nowhere was "conspiracy to turn you gay" mentioned, and thats your rebuttal?

And your last stament....WTF are you smoking to say that and completely ignore the FACT that this type of marketing DOES NOT GENERATE PROFIT

Unfcking real that you try and present yourself as an intellectual commie, and when pressed, this is what you come back with.

Back to straight up trolling it is....so much easier and entertaining.

Oh no! Don't loose respect!

06/07/2023 10:25 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Lose--Bud Light down 24%, targay down $13B (and donate and support an anarchist cause that is against the police, military and the support of Israel)

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 06/07/2023 11:39 AM

fishkller

That lose/loose thing has been a dependable indicator of a moron my entire life and counting.

It's great for figuring out who your dealing with in a stealthy manner.

Never fails.

All the usual suspects on here do it.

Every Which Way But Loose !

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Targay reaches a new milestone

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .