Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/06/2023 09:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/06/2023 09:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Apparently all it takes to scare off the GOP is an organization of drag nuns dedicated to community service and activism.

GOP lawmakers walk out in protest of California honoring a drag nun

"We literally minister to our community. We spread joy, we feed the hungry, we provide supplies and care to the unhoused community, we minister to the sick, we support the youth," Roma said in response to criticism of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, according to the Los Angeles Times. "My existence is not an attack on your faith. The problem is some people use their faith as an attack on my existence. My getting equal rights does not take your rights away. And your religious beliefs do not give you the right to discriminate against me."

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/06/2023 10:14 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Charity group my ass. They are a gaggle of perverts. If dems want to honor, say, child molesters, have at it. But don't expect the rest of us to show approval.

I :heart; Q
 06/06/2023 10:54 AM

follydude

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Charity group my ass. They are a gaggle of perverts. If dems want to honor, say, child molesters, have at it. But don't expect the rest of us to show approval.

Here's a couple of perverts.

06/06/2023 10:57 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Seriously though, this is the kind of shit that provokes the "war on gays"

Here we have a freak, dressing up like a Nun, and then wondering why Christians are finding it offensive. Talk about gaslighting... But, we did just learn that science does say these libtards are narcissistic sociopaths....so guess this is just further proof.

At some point, the legit LGB community has got to be sick of the T+ (whatever the fck + is) bringing them down. Because.....they are. Just like they are killing woman empowerment.

Libtards will always eat their own...

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/06/2023 11:04 AM

RustyTruck

I figured this story would trigger the usual suspects. But don't worry, Sister Roma will forgive your ignorance.

And if pabs is worried about drag child molesters, wait until he finds out about the actual Catholic Church. Boy is he going to feel silly.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/06/2023 11:05 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: OBX Seriously though, this is the kind of shit that provokes the "war on gays" Here we have a freak, dressing up like a Nun, and then wondering why Christians are finding it offensive. Talk about gaslighting... But, we did just learn that science does say these libtards are narcissistic sociopaths....so guess this is just further proof. At some point, the legit LGB community has got to be sick of the T+ (whatever the fck + is) bringing them down. Because.....they are. Just like they are killing woman empowerment. Libtards will always eat their own...
Speak of the devil, OBX. Gays growing sick of the t+'s

I :heart; Q
 06/06/2023 11:09 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck I figured this story would trigger the usual suspects. But don't worry, Sister Roma will forgive your ignorance. And if pabs is worried about drag child molesters, wait until he finds out about the actual Catholic Church. Boy is he going to feel silly.
The real question is, what is your obsession with chicks with dicks? Seems to be one of your favorite topics of discussion.

I can only imagine what your browser history looks like.....how many times you mistakenly click on something you thought was "news?"

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/06/2023 11:25 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Q-BX: ANYTHIN' DIFFRT DAN ME IS GAY!

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/06/2023 11:35 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

"My existence is not an attack on your faith. "

BULLSHIT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/06/2023 11:48 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: OBX

I figured this story would trigger the usual suspects. But don't worry, Sister Roma will forgive your ignorance.

And if pabs is worried about drag child molesters, wait until he finds out about the actual Catholic Church. Boy is he going to feel silly.

The real question is, what is your obsession with chicks with dicks? Seems to be one of your favorite topics of discussion.

I can only imagine what your browser history looks like.....how many times you mistakenly click on something you thought was "news?"

Funny, I'm just following the general news and right wing talking points. It's your team that seems obsessed with transgenderism and coming up with novel legal means to suppress them.

And as they say "While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free."

06/06/2023 12:01 PM

Pagerow

No. The real question is, Why do YOU want to take away someone else's rights?

It's THEIR right to do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

If they want to be gay, trans, queer, whatever, THEY CAN.

And it's people like you who try to oppress them and denegrate them and "OTHER" them.

I have many military brothers and sisters that LITERALLY FOUGHT for the rights of those who have been downtrodden. And we WILL CONTINUE to fight those like you who try to take away their rights.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/06/2023 12:10 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: Pagerow
Originally posted by: OBX The real question is, what is your obsession with chicks with dicks? Seems to be one of your favorite topics of discussion.
No. The real question is, Why do YOU want to take away someone else's rights? It's THEIR right to do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. If they want to be gay, trans, queer, whatever, THEY CAN. And it's people like you who try to oppress them and denegrate them and "OTHER" them. I have many military brothers and sisters that LITERALLY FOUGHT for the rights of those who have been downtrodden. And we WILL CONTINUE to fight those like you who try to take away their rights.
Whoa, calm down there Snowflake. No one is trying to take away their rights. They have every right to dress up like women, and I have every right to call them perverted freaks for doing so. Are you trying to take away my right of free speech?

06/06/2023 12:14 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck I figured this story would trigger the usual suspects. But don't worry, Sister Roma will forgive your ignorance. And if pabs is worried about drag child molesters, wait until he finds out about the actual Catholic Church. Boy is he going to feel silly.
The real question is, what is your obsession with chicks with dicks? Seems to be one of your favorite topics of discussion. I can only imagine what your browser history looks like.....how many times you mistakenly click on something you thought was "news?"
Funny, I'm just following the general news and right wing talking points. It's your team that seems obsessed with transgenderism and coming up with novel legal means to suppress them. And as they say "While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free."
Dude, your link is to an article from the LGBTQNaion. Seriously doubt they espouse "right wing talking points"

Wanna try again? Or just admit YOU have the obsession....lol

06/06/2023 12:16 PM

OBX

The real question is, what is your obsession with chicks with dicks? Seems to be one of your favorite topics of discussion. I can only imagine what your browser history looks like.....how many times you mistakenly click on something you thought was "news?"
Funny, I'm just following the general news and right wing talking points. It's your team that seems obsessed with transgenderism and coming up with novel legal means to suppress them. And as they say "While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free."
Dude, your link is to an article from the LGBTQNaion. Seriously doubt they espouse "right wing talking points"

Wanna try again? Or just admit YOU have the obsession....lol

06/06/2023 12:52 PM

3rdworldlover

Kids are more at risk of being exposed to perverted freaks in America's churches more than anywhere else.
 06/06/2023 12:54 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Kids are more at risk of being exposed to perverted freaks in America's churches more than anywhere else.

^Lie if the month.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/06/2023 01:07 PM

Pagerow

No. The real question is, Why do YOU want to take away someone else's rights?

It's THEIR right to do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

If they want to be gay, trans, queer, whatever, THEY CAN.

And it's people like you who try to oppress them and denegrate them and "OTHER" them.

I have many military brothers and sisters that LITERALLY FOUGHT for the rights of those who have been downtrodden. And we WILL CONTINUE to fight those like you who try to take away their rights.

Whoa, calm down there Snowflake. No one is trying to take away their rights. They have every right to dress up like women, and I have every right to call them perverted freaks for doing so. Are you trying to take away my right of free speech?

Calling me and my military friends "Snowflake"? HAHAHAQ! You better back off you little f**king piece of shiot. We. See. You. And know what you are trying to do. You and your cronies are trying to subvert the Constitution. That Thing the WE FOUGHT FOR. and our brethren DIED FOR.
No one is going to take away your right to "free speech." But you are not immune from the consequences when you SUPPORT taking away their rights.

Many of those who made it back from the sandbox can still "reach out and touch someone" in order to protect what we still fight for. You want to find out? Well, come on... FAAFO.

Here's what we are fighting against:

LGBTQ+ Americans are under attack, Human Rights Campaign declares in state of emergency warning

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Edited: 06/06/2023 at 01:11 PM by Pagerow
 06/06/2023 02:02 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Opie thinks they don't deserve to be treated equal. They should be content with civil unions and banned from actual marriage. He thinks everyone has to follow the religion he believes.

I was right.
 06/06/2023 02:31 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: OBX The real question is, what is your obsession with chicks with dicks? Seems to be one of your favorite topics of discussion.
No. The real question is, Why do YOU want to take away someone else's rights? It's THEIR right to do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. If they want to be gay, trans, queer, whatever, THEY CAN. And it's people like you who try to oppress them and denegrate them and "OTHER" them. I have many military brothers and sisters that LITERALLY FOUGHT for the rights of those who have been downtrodden. And we WILL CONTINUE to fight those like you who try to take away their rights.
Calling me and my military friends "Snowflake"? HAHAHAQ! You better back off you little f**king piece of shiot. We. See. You. And know what you are trying to do. You and your cronies are trying to subvert the Constitution. That Thing the WE FOUGHT FOR. and our brethren DIED FOR. No one is going to take away your right to "free speech." But you are not immune from the consequences when you SUPPORT taking away their rights. Many of those who made it back from the sandbox can still "reach out and touch someone" in order to protect what we still fight for. You want to find out? Well, come on... FAAFO. Here's what we are fighting against: LGBTQ+ Americans are under attack, Human Rights Campaign declares in state of emergency warning
Once again military tough guy, no one is trying to take away their rights. If you don't want to be called a Snowflake, quit acting like a triggered one, quell those emotions, and try to understand what is actually being said, instead of being brainwashed by narrative.

06/06/2023 03:02 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Narrative? You are joking right?

You stick to your narrative like a Remora sticks to a Lemon shark.

I was right.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .