Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump run out by New York
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/16/2024 12:11 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/20/2024 06:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo No surprise. "And I am not the only person saying that."
Less tax criminals is a good thing.
Just last week you were bitching about people moving to Florida. Did your masters feed you something new? But, yes, it is a good thing for Florida. Likewise, it is a good thing that NYC is destroying itself.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 02/20/2024 08:30 AM

tpapablo

Another tax criminal investor shuns NY. Cole, don't you love seeing progs pay the price for their idiocy? Texas has already surpassed NY for financial jobs. I predict Florida will start catching up to NY quickly. Florida just moved to 4th, passing up Illinois. Maybe they can convert NYC to a big prison.

02/20/2024 03:12 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

No surprise.

"And I am not the only person saying that."

Less tax criminals is a good thing.

Just last week you were bitching about people moving to Florida. Did your masters feed you something new? But, yes, it is a good thing for Florida. Likewise, it is a good thing that NYC is destroying itself.

Where did I say I wanted NY tax criminals to move to Florida? I didn't.

I was right.
 02/20/2024 03:18 PM

Cole

Texas is so bad, companies with more than 100 employees have to wait 60 days to fire people.

I was right.
 02/20/2024 03:53 PM

tpapablo

They don't really care what you want. They'll come down here whether you like it or not.

02/20/2024 03:54 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Oh, there you are Cole- your #1 fan, Tfap, had been waiting around all day for you to play with him. He was lonely

Chaos & Violence Party 2024

Edited: 02/20/2024 at 03:55 PM by fishkller
 02/21/2024 05:38 AM

Cole

They don't really care what you want. They'll come down here whether you like it or not.

Our governor brings in tax cheats via failed ultra pro growth policies. So much winning.

I was right.
 02/21/2024 07:08 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

His sons Eric and Donald Jr., who were also indicted in the case, were fined more than four million dollars each, along with a two-year business ban.

Trump is also expected to pay a nine percent interest rate on the sum of damages as mandated by the state of New York. Additionally, per a pre-trial ruling on the case, the fine "will continue to increase every single day" until Trump complies.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/21/2024 07:15 AM

tpapablo

Our governor brings in tax cheats via failed ultra pro growth policies. So much winning.
I'd rather have tax cheats here than progs. So, another feather in DeSantis' cap.

02/21/2024 07:28 AM

fishkller

I'd rather have tax cheats here than progs.

02/21/2024 07:36 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

"If he does not have funds to pay off the judgment, then we will seek judgment enforcement mechanisms in court, and we will ask the judge to seize his assets," Letitia James said in an interview with ABC News' Aaron Katersky.

Trump was fined $354.8 million plus approximately $100 million in pre-judgment interest on Friday after Judge Arthur Engoron determined that he inflated his net worth in order get more favorable loan terms.

The former president has denied all wrongdoing and has said he will appeal.

Saying that she was "very confident" with the strength of her case on appeal, James reiterated that her office would not hesitate to seize Trump's assets -- mentioning Trump's 40 Wall Street skyscraper by name -- if the former president is unable to find the cash to cover the court-ordered disgorgement.

"We are prepared to make sure that the judgment is paid to New Yorkers, and yes, I look at 40 Wall Street each and every day," James said of the standard court process for collecting judgments in civil cases.

James directly countered Trump's allegation that the case lacked any victims, instead describing her case as vital to ensuring financial markets treat New Yorkers fairly.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/21/2024 07:49 AM

johnnyboy

"Start spreading the news, I'm leaving tonite,
I can't legally be a part of it
in old New York

I wanna wake up in a club in Palm beach
to find im king of a heap, top of the greens"

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/21/2024 07:56 AM

fishkller

02/21/2024 08:00 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Pagerow "If he does not have funds to pay off the judgment, then we will seek judgment enforcement mechanisms in court, and we will ask the judge to seize his assets," Letitia James said in an interview with ABC News' Aaron Katersky. Trump was fined $354.8 million plus approximately $100 million in pre-judgment interest on Friday after Judge Arthur Engoron determined that he inflated his net worth in order get more favorable loan terms. The former president has denied all wrongdoing and has said he will appeal. Saying that she was "very confident" with the strength of her case on appeal, James reiterated that her office would not hesitate to seize Trump's assets -- mentioning Trump's 40 Wall Street skyscraper by name -- if the former president is unable to find the cash to cover the court-ordered disgorgement. "We are prepared to make sure that the judgment is paid to New Yorkers, and yes, I look at 40 Wall Street each and every day," James said of the standard court process for collecting judgments in civil cases. James directly countered Trump's allegation that the case lacked any victims, instead describing her case as vital to ensuring financial markets treat New Yorkers fairly.
I am sure that gives NY businesses a lot of confidence that they should remain there. What an idiot. But that is one of the defining features of a prog, isn't it? Anyway, more power to her. I am strongly in favor of gutting NY. We need to get the entire financial industry into red states, as we have done with manufacturing. The South learned the lessons from the first Civil War. Obviously the progs and pro-slavers have forgotten them.

02/21/2024 08:06 AM

fishkller

The South learned the lessons from the first Civil War.

That hillbilly dumbasses get their asses kicked?

02/21/2024 04:05 PM

Cole

I am sure that gives NY businesses a lot of confidence that they should remain there.

Why would they care if they aren't tax criminals? 99.9 percent aren't going anywhere.

I was right.
 02/22/2024 03:47 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Hey fk, that gif of DD gettin the hook, is over the top bro.!!!!!!

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 02/22/2024 06:14 AM

fishkller

Edited: 02/22/2024 at 06:36 AM by fishkller
 02/22/2024 06:15 AM

fishkller

Originally posted by: jdbman

Hey fk, that gif of DD gettin the hook, is over the top bro.!!!!!!

Why thank you sir- I thought it summed up the situation nicely

02/23/2024 01:23 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Now the fat orange noo yawk traitor, aka "the Donald" cuck is trying to shift all the bidness addresses to florida properties.
The court will have no part of it.
Northern tax cheats have been slithering and sliming into flahraduh since my granddad's time.....there's no rules here, free-est state..blah blah, oinq, oink.
Fuck.that.shit
What would meatball do?

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/23/2024 at 01:32 PM by nukeh2o
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump run out by New York

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146518 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .