Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "You're attacking me."
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/21/2024 06:10 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/22/2024 11:39 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: tpapablo They mind theirs and we'll mind ours. Simple as that.
Bullshit. You people are cool with the government punishing a woman for daring to have an ectopic pregnancy or a Dr. for daring to treat it.
No, I am not cool with that. What I am cool with is that it is a state issue.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 02/22/2024 12:00 PM

3rdworldlover

Echos of a pro-slaver philosophy

Civil rights, including medical freedoms, are guaranteed by the federal Constitution and override state-level bigotry.
 02/22/2024 12:08 PM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Do you know the backstory of every trans person?

Do you whave any right to know if they may have a chromosomal, genital, and/hormonal disorder which is driving them seek gender affirming treatment?

No you don't.

Mind your fucking business

They mind theirs and we'll mind ours. Simple as that. But as long as they feel compelled to intrude into my life, I grant myself the same option.

The topic is literally you people passing laws to punish them. If objecting to oppression amounts to "intruding on your life", then there's going to be a lot of intruding, so you'd better get used to it.

Jesus Dude, what laws have been passed that punish gay people? Seriously. Its gotta suck relying on empty rhetoric to try and make a point....that doesn't even exist in the 1st place.

Or are you just wrong with your "thinking?".....again.

On May 4, 2023, the Florida Senate passed SB 254 by a sweeping vote of 83 to 23. This law, which imposes restrictions on gender-affirming care in Florida, took effect immediately upon Governor Ron DeSantis signing on May 17, 2023.

The bill contains language that restricts access for adults and allows doctors and pharmacists to practice bigotry and deny care.

To be clear, that was an attack on the rights of trans people, not necessarily "gay" people.

There are also several other new FL laws directly attacking LGBTQ+ people.

02/22/2024 12:41 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover
Originally posted by: OBX
Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Do you know the backstory of every trans person? Do you whave any right to know if they may have a chromosomal, genital, and/hormonal disorder which is driving them seek gender affirming treatment? No you don't. Mind your fucking business
They mind theirs and we'll mind ours. Simple as that. But as long as they feel compelled to intrude into my life, I grant myself the same option.
The topic is literally you people passing laws to punish them. If objecting to oppression amounts to "intruding on your life", then there's going to be a lot of intruding, so you'd better get used to it.
Jesus Dude, what laws have been passed that punish gay people? Seriously. Its gotta suck relying on empty rhetoric to try and make a point....that doesn't even exist in the 1st place. Or are you just wrong with your "thinking?".....again.
On May 4, 2023, the Florida Senate passed SB 254 by a sweeping vote of 83 to 23. This law, which imposes restrictions on gender-affirming care in Florida, took effect immediately upon Governor Ron DeSantis signing on May 17, 2023. The bill contains language that restricts access for adults and allows doctors and pharmacists to practice bigotry and deny care. To be clear, that was an attack on the rights of trans people, not necessarily "gay" people. There are also several other new FL laws directly attacking LGBTQ+ people.
Hmm....base judgment off the above narrative or the actual facts of the law...which is here:

(Notice the theme of "children" the law is about is conveniently left out of your rhetoric. Why is that?)

The actual law

"Treatments for Sex Reassignment; Granting courts of this state temporary emergency jurisdiction over a child present in this state if the child has been subjected to or is threatened with being subjected to sex-reassignment prescriptions or procedures; providing that, for purposes of warrants to take physical custody of a child in certain child custody enforcement proceedings, serious physical harm to the child includes, but is not limited to, being subjected to sex-reassignment prescriptions or procedures; prohibiting certain public entities from expending state funds for the provision of sex-reassignment prescriptions or procedures; prohibiting sex-reassignment prescriptions and procedures for patients younger than 18 years of age; requiring the department to immediately suspend the license of a health care practitioner who is arrested for committing or attempting, soliciting, or conspiring to commit specified violations related to sex-reassignment prescriptions or procedures for a patient younger than 18 years of age, etc."

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

02/22/2024 02:43 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Of the ten pages, how many are about the rights of children?

You suck at this narrative thing. lol

I was right.
 02/23/2024 05:13 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole Of the ten pages, how many are about the rights of children? You suck at this narrative thing. lol
You either suck at comprehension or you obviously didn't even read the law. Almost like you solely rely on the BS rhetoric to bolster your bias....because you can't handle being wrong. Nope....rather do mental gymnastics to try, keep yourself in the bubble to seem "right."

I.E. Rather be lazy and a useful fuckng idiot, instead taking the time to learn and see the truth.

So, again, the law that you guys are crying foul over, is a law that prevents permanent, physical damage to children. You know, the same children that can't be trusted to be smart/responsible enough to drive, vote, smoke, drink, or even get a tattoo, you guys think this shit is cool. At what point do you realize you're being manipulated....seriously.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

02/23/2024 05:15 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Are non physical things blocked too?

I was right.
 02/23/2024 06:29 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

QBX already in a rage this morning?

Somebody get him a refill..

Chaos & Violence Party 2024
 02/23/2024 06:34 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

So much for bodily autonomy, or parents and their children having their freedom to do what they want with their bodies.

Obviously, pugs just want to control you.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/23/2024 06:46 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Pagerow So much for bodily autonomy, or parents and their children having their freedom to do what they want with their bodies. Obviously, pugs just want to control you.
Page probably gives his kids alcohol and cigarettes.....casue you know....."freedom". Did you let your daughter get that tattoo of her favorite cartoon, too?

02/23/2024 06:50 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Opie will probably drive his gay child to suicide..

Chaos & Violence Party 2024
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : "You're attacking me."

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146518 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .