Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Who likes the current state of the union?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/28/2024 01:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/28/2024 01:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Stance_Patrol

Joined Forum: 11/24/2004

Let's hear it! Tell us everything you like about current US policy and how things are going!
(not for you dirty Repuglicans; Biden supporters only!)
 03/28/2024 03:31 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Paw Patrol comes out of hiding!

When'd you get released bro?

-------------------------

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 03/28/2024 05:56 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Chip Act
No recession
Successful border legislation that was s-canned by Republicans
Great jobs numbers
Robust manufacturing
Great GDP
Tons of jobs
Record high Markets
Booming retirement funds
Fighting for the right to choose
Expanding renewable energy
Decreasing inflation
Science doing it's job once again
Insulin prices kept in check

These are off the top of my head. Deeper digging will provide a host of positives for our dear Dark Brandon.

I was right.
 03/28/2024 07:45 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Let's not forget, Stock market in ALL TIME RECORD Territory:

PLUS:

Mortgage Rates falling

No recession & rate cuts on the horizon

and a VERY SPECIAL ONE

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 03/28/2024 at 07:49 PM by fishkller
 03/28/2024 10:02 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Overturning traitor chumpfs nightmare wholesale destruction of regulations protecting our priceless natural and aquatic resources.
Actual efforts to block chinese infiltration and attempted takeover of our vital microprocessor R&D and production capacities. Traitor chumpf "nobody's been tuffer on chiner":
hosted the chicomm leader for a weekend stay, and invited him for a second visit.
String him up

It's a democratic hoax
 03/28/2024 10:47 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Getting back on track and digging out of the hole the former guy led us down.
Too bad it can only happen sooner once we clean the trash out of Congress and the Court.
 03/29/2024 06:20 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: Cole
Chip Act
No recession
Successful border legislation that was s-canned by Republicans
Great jobs numbers
Robust manufacturing
Great GDP
Tons of jobs
Record high Markets
Booming retirement funds
Fighting for the right to choose
Expanding renewable energy
Decreasing inflation
Science doing it's job once again
Insulin prices kept in check
These are off the top of my head. Deeper digging will provide a host of positives for our dear Dark Brandon.

^^All of that^^

Plus he got us out of Afghanistan, and less of our service members are being killed.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/02/2024 06:30 AM

johnnyboy

I remember when a family member told me she liked Trump because her retirement account was doing awesome. I asked her how her account was doing now and she said even better. Oh, so you must be a Biden fan now then? Don't make this about politics. I don't want to talk about politics.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/02/2024 07:02 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I remember when a family member told me she liked Trump because her retirement account was doing awesome. I asked her how her account was doing now and she said even better. Oh, so you must be a Biden fan now then? Don't make this about politics. I don't want to talk about politics.
I'm in the same boat as your family member. The thing is, having a decent nest egg doesn't mean a whole lot when the country and world is going to hell. At some point in our descent that next egg will become less than useless. But it is useful for the time being. For that reason, just in case Dementia Joe gets re-elected, I am building me a self-sustaining fortress. I am making it hurricane proof and will grow my own food and supply my own electricity and water. The feature I am most excited about, however, is the dual 50 cal. machine gun turret. That, along with my dogs, should keep the prog grasshoppers at bay. Unlike the prog billionaires, I can't afford to build it in New Zealand, but it will allow me to hang on for longer than most. I almost hope Dementia Joe does get re-elected so I can mow down some progs with the 50 cal.

I :heart; Q
 04/02/2024 07:08 AM

3rdworldlover

Reminds me of when Faux news was peddling MREs and gold to their faithful fearful followers during Barak HUSSEIN Obama's terrifying reign.
 04/02/2024 07:11 AM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Reminds me of when Faux news was peddling MREs and gold to their faithful fearful followers during Barak HUSSEIN Obama's terrifying reign.

And don't forget the Obama DEATH CAMPS for the elderly!

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/02/2024 07:51 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Reminds me of when Faux news was peddling MREs and gold to their faithful fearful followers during Barak HUSSEIN Obama's terrifying reign.
I'll definitely be stocking plenty of survival foods. Having a storage space built for it. Don't have as much gold as I would like, but I was thinking I wouldn't need much due to being more or less self sufficient. But I imagine 50 cal. ammo will get even more expensive than it is now. So, maybe I ought to buy more. Wish I had bought more when when Obama started ruining the country. It's price has tripled since then.

04/02/2024 08:17 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I remember when a family member told me she liked Trump because her retirement account was doing awesome. I asked her how her account was doing now and she said even better. Oh, so you must be a Biden fan now then? Don't make this about politics. I don't want to talk about politics.

I'm in the same boat as your family member. The thing is, having a decent nest egg doesn't mean a whole lot when the country and world is going to hell. At some point in our descent that next egg will become less than useless. But it is useful for the time being. For that reason, just in case Dementia Joe gets re-elected, I am building me a self-sustaining fortress. I am making it hurricane proof and will grow my own food and supply my own electricity and water. The feature I am most excited about, however, is the dual 50 cal. machine gun turret. That, along with my dogs, should keep the prog grasshoppers at bay. Unlike the prog billionaires, I can't afford to build it in New Zealand, but it will allow me to hang on for longer than most. I almost hope Dementia Joe does get re-elected so I can mow down some progs with the 50 cal.

That last part is pretty fk'd up.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 04/02/2024 at 09:07 AM by Bamboo
 04/02/2024 09:35 AM

johnnyboy

I doubt that your compound will provide for you the way you dream. Its like that clown that has a gun in every corner of his house dreaming of filling a masked intruder full of lead only to shoot a cheer leader who took a wrong turn in his driveway.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/02/2024 10:08 AM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: johnnyboy
I doubt that your compound will provide for you the way you dream. Its like that clown that has a gun in every corner of his house dreaming of filling a masked intruder full of lead only to shoot a cheer leader who took a wrong turn in his driveway.

That dude is so far gone, he's probably still afraid of those pesky gay frogs

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/02/2024 10:39 AM

scombrid

It is getting rough out there when the NWO has replaced the men's NCAA basketball tournament with a rigged sham to use as a Trojan horse for flying and bussing illegals all over the country.

04/02/2024 10:42 AM

scombrid

They almost got four loads into Detroit as part of the fake Sweet 16. But the truly woke maga caught them in the act and sounded the alarm for all those that are asleep and fell for the scam.

04/02/2024 10:47 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Well the local "patriots" in Coeur d'Alene Idaho weren't fooled when they saw obvious negro women invaders posing as the "NCAA Utah Women's Basketball Team".

March Madness

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 04/02/2024 at 10:47 AM by RustyTruck
 04/02/2024 11:22 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Bamboo
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: johnnyboy I remember when a family member told me she liked Trump because her retirement account was doing awesome. I asked her how her account was doing now and she said even better. Oh, so you must be a Biden fan now then? Don't make this about politics. I don't want to talk about politics.
That last part is pretty fk'd up.
Nope. Perfectly legal and socially acceptable to blast zombie intruders on my property who are meaning to do me harm. In any event, I was kidding. 50 cal rounds go for $4 a round, more if you want some tracers. A twin 50 mg would pump out 1200 rounds/min. No way I am going to waste that kind of money on a few progs. I have other, cheaper ways of discouraging progs from attacking me. So, settle down. Besides, if progs don't want to get shot, they should vote for Trump. That would be the simple solution, but progs cannot even figure out anything at that level.

04/02/2024 12:10 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I doubt that your compound will provide for you the way you dream. Its like that clown that has a gun in every corner of his house dreaming of filling a masked intruder full of lead only to shoot a cheer leader who took a wrong turn in his driveway.
The dogs would take out any lost cheerleaders who crash through two locked gates and ignore the dog warning signs to get to my driveway. I doubt I would be able to get to my twin 50's quick enough to prevent the dogs from having all of the fun.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .