Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Moscow Marj about to find out
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/21/2024 09:02 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/21/2024 09:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

... that her 15 minutes are up.

Folks can only suffer a bleach blond howler monkey Karen for so long..

Ker-Flop

If the motion is brought to the floor, the three Republican votes supporting it could be enough for passage if they are joined by all Democrats in the chamber. But some House Democrats have signaled that they plan to vote to save Johnson.

"What Marjorie Taylor Greene and what Thomas Massie and what Paul Gosar are trying to accomplish by removing the speaker of the House in this very moment after Oct. 7 would only embolden China, it would only embolden Russia, [and] it would only embolden Iran," Moskowitz said on "Fox News Sunday."

"I'm a progressive Democrat, and I think you would have a few progressive Democrats doing that. And I disagree with Speaker Johnson on many issues, and I've been very critical of him, but he did the right thing here," Khanna said in an interview on ABC News' "This Week," referring to Johnson's bringing the foreign aid package to the floor. "And he deserves to keep his job till the end of this term."

Best of luck Manjorie..

-------------------------

Pro Puppy-Killer Party 2024
 04/22/2024 03:35 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

She sure is tainting any chance of having a following on Fans

Dora Hates You
 04/22/2024 05:12 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I don't think that was ever going to be an option for her.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 04/22/2024 06:12 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

She's on the front page of the New York Post under the headline "Nyet Moscow Marj." Damn. Those Georgians must be so proud. Maybe not the ones in the state of Georgia but the country Georgia that Putin destroyed.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/22/2024 10:02 AM

fishkller

Well, she's always been mentally challenged - now we know she's a Russian puppet too, so the name fits.

Moscow Marj now and forever.

Pugs must be proud.

04/22/2024 10:37 AM

johnnyboy

From MSN: It was only a matter of time before Greene's antics cost her friends in the world of conservative media. She has an old reputation for peddling crazy conspiracy theories; she's been in a feud with fellow far-right Representative Lauren Boebert for quite a while; and she has parroted Russian talking points on Ukraine, to the point that even Russian state television is gushing over her. Over the weekend, a Russian state TV host described Greene as "a real beauty. She is a blond who wears white coats with a fur collar. She's demonstrably heterosexual."

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/22/2024 10:56 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"a real beauty. She is a blond who wears white coats with a fur collar. She's demonstrably heterosexual."

Yeah, she's as sexy as an East German shot-putter, circa 1985.

"Hey, where's Cricket?" - Kristi Noem's daughter.
 04/22/2024 04:29 PM

fishkller

Those Russians seem to like Dog The Bounty Hunter types I guess..

04/22/2024 07:43 PM

johnnyboy

That is spot on. Dog the bounty hunter types. I wonder if Russia was able to get her to repeat their lies with no money. I would guess yes.

04/22/2024 08:24 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Large Marge is now the leader of the Repug Party. They went from being the KKKristian Coalition to just plain KKK. Imagine what a feces seizure they'd have if a Dem said "bullshit" on the air. TailWhore Greed says it a lot. In the words of the pre tRump R's, "But the children! How dare they use gutter talk to babies!"
 04/23/2024 06:00 AM

fishkller

Please don't mention Moscow Marge and OnlyFans in the same sentence.. I just ate.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .