Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: marmot limelight 2 person tent and Artic Zone Titan Softside Cooler 35QT
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/21/2019 03:14 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/21/2019 03:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tertle

Joined Forum: 07/23/2003

Won this soft side cooler at a raffle, it's actually built really well. I would keep it but it's a little to big for my needs. I have had a good amount of coolers in my day but this is the first company that I have seen that has made the handle and shoulder strap comfortable (neoprene padding).

All exterior and interior seams are welded so you have waterproof protection along with a water and pressure proof YKK Aquasealtm zipper. You can use the 4 burly, shatter resistant D-ring tie down points to stabilize your cooler on the flat bed of a truck or in a boat and use the adjustable shoulder strap to carry. Tough on the outside with stitch-free, welded seams, the Titan RF is a beast. The Titan has 1" thick insulation on the side walls and is 1.6" thick on the base. This cooler is brand new, never been used and can hold a lot of food/drinks/ice (35 QT | 52 Cans). Asking $125, located in Orlando. Willing to meet you half way. I also got a buddy of mine that lives in IHB (pine tree/a1a) that I hang out with a lot, so if you're interested, we can meet up while I'm in town. PM me and we can work something out.

· Titan RF super dense insulation
· YKK Aquaseal water and pressure proof zipper
· Titan RF welded interior and exterior for waterproof protection
· 4 D-ring tie-down points
· Anti-slip molded base
· Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
· Carry handles

Specs
Length 24"
Width: at the bottom it's about 9.75" and tapers up to about 8"
Height 16"
Weight 5 lbs
Capacity 35 QT | 52 Cans

This Marmot Limelight 2 tent is in excellent condition. I haven't used it in a couple years and has been packed away. It has no holes anywhere (rainfly, tent or footprint). It's super easy to setup and has all the stakes and bags. All it needs is a new owner. I wouldn't suggest trying to use it for backpacking but it would make a great car camping tent. The tent has 3 gearlofts (1 at the top and 1 on the right side of the door and another on the left). There is only one entry point into the tent and the zippers slide open/close really easy. Has a nice large vestibule area for all your gear. I'm 6'2" and had plenty of room to stretch out. The rainfly has a two-way zip (zipper at the top and bottom).

Since I haven't used the tent in while. I have noticed some of the underside of the rainfly has started to degrade (see close up pics). There is also a small black smudge mark on the rainfly. The mesh on cheaper tents don't keep out the no-see ums and mosquitoes, this tent does and being in FL that's a big deal!!! Overall it's a great tent the times I did use it.

Specs
Packed size: 26x7
Packed weight: 5-6lbs (that includes the footprint)
Footprint: 78x42
Tent: 84x42 (headspace 42" bottom of tent to the gearloft)

Edited: 07/21/2019 at 03:25 PM by tertle
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .