Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: SlingShot Sling Wing
Topic Summary: Brand new never used
Created On: 12/04/2019 09:05 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/04/2019 09:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

boardheads

Joined Forum: 10/23/2003

I have an extra brand new SlingShot Sling Wing for sale, never flown, 4.2M Maroon, with back pack and repair kit. I pre-ordered 2 of them for my friend and I a few months ago at $750 each. (Now selling for $832 on Slingshots website.)
This wing is awesome! If you foil, this is a must have for your quiver.

Description from the website: ABOUT THE SLINGWING V1
The SlingWing is a light weight inflatable wing that has a rigid frame when pumped up and can be packed in a small bag when deflated. No harness, control bar, lines, mast, boom or battens needed. It's designed to be used with a foil or paddle board with enough volume for the rider to stand on and can also be used with snow sports or skating.
Read more about it at:
https://www.slingshotsports.com/Slingwing-Classic-V1?quantity=1&kite-size=25

Long story short, my friend's horse had to have emergency hoof surgery costing thousands right when our kites came in and could no longer afford to pay me for the wing. I've always had it in my possession, blown up once, never flown.

I'm asking $750, what I paid for it. I have pics of my own wing if you would like to see it, or I'll bring my wing to work with me, so just stop up and see me at the Paddleboard House in Indialantic Wednesday thru Sunday from noon to 6pm, and I'll blow it up so you can check it out in person. It's AWESOME! No Strings attached!

Peace - Boardhead Jim

-------------------------
Bored without my board...

BoardHeads2.com
FLSurfCams.com
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .