Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Open House 1/04 from 11am-3pm || 4 Bed 2 Bath with screen pool- $279,999
Topic Summary: Fully Renovated with a Short Drive from Playalinda! Click link for pictures!
Created On: 01/01/2020 04:58 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/01/2020 04:58 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

surf4earth

Joined Forum: 06/07/2012

Craigslist Link On behalf of myself, Colby Nickell, and RLL Real Estate Group, we welcome you to tour this amazing piece of Titusville property, this Saturday from 11-3pm. Refreshments and food will be served, as well as a full spread of helpful information from lenders, to highly rated title companies. 4 Bed 2 Bath with a Screened in Heated Pool! - - - - - Oversized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, pool home, located in Cathedral Pines Subdivision, waiting for that special family to call it home! This home features an open floor plan with a split bedroom setup and 1975 SQFT of living space! Enjoy this cool holiday season by your very own wood burning fireplace. Beautiful laminate flooring covers a majority of the living area with tile in the bathrooms. Open kitchen layout with caramel colored cabinets and white appliances. Last roof replacement was in 2005 and the AC system is 2016. This home sits on a corner lot and is around 0.36 acres. The backyard is fenced in and there is plenty of room for entertainment. Enjoy the upcoming spring season in your very own screened in heated pool!---- I have been a professional surfer since I was 18, and am now transitioning to residential real estate within the Space Coast. I have over a year and a half of commercial real estate experience, and have helped transact several million dollar projects working for the Klotz Group in Jacksonville. ----Discounted listing fees and free home warranties for veterans & active duty military! ----Call or Text me at 321-749-8326

-------------------------

Going left

Edited: 01/01/2020 at 05:19 PM by surf4earth
 01/02/2020 09:16 AM

surf4earth

Joined Forum: 06/07/2012

Custom shaped 9'4 Heirloom Longboard included with purchase of house (so long as I am your agent!) Also included for Veterans is a free home warranty! Call or Text 321-749-8326 for a viewing today, or stop by this Saturday from 11-3pm

-------------------------

Going left

01/02/2020 03:41 PM

RocketSurf

Joined Forum: 03/20/2014

Well played Sir. Good luck......
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .