Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: OPEN HOUSE* 3 Bed 2 Bath for 159k FULLY REMODELED
Topic Summary: Property included FREE CUSTOM SURFBOARD of choice!
Created On: 01/30/2020 01:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/30/2020 01:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

surf4earth

Joined Forum: 06/07/2012

Golfer's Beware! Open House Info (Click Events)
    OPEN HOUSE This Saturday- 11-2pm NOW ONLY 159K! 7667 N. Wickham Road #1410 Melbourne Florida 321-749-8326
      Purchase of this property includes a free custom shaped board of choice by Ricky Carroll!
      Zillow Link
      House Description: This is the one you have been waiting for! Newly remodeled 3 bedroom,2 bathroom condo in Cypress Cove of Suntree. Kitchen features gray cabinets,quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. Both bathrooms have new floors,vanities,sinks; hall bath has new tub/shower, master shower has full sized contemporary glass shower. Other features include WiFi-controlled thermostat,full sized washer and dryer, porcelain tile and plush carpeting. This condo is an end unit located on the 2nd/top floor. It is also in one of the most ideal locations in the complex since you are close to the mailboxes and tennis court, next door to the community laundry (for larger loads) and overlooks the park. Plenty of community amenities, low commute times to major employers and zoned for A rated schools. Directions: I-95 to exit 191, turn on Wickham Rd. toward Brevard Zoo...approx 1 mi. RIGHT on Interlachen Rd., LEFT into Cypress Cove. RIGHT at mailboxes/tennis courts,first RIGHT into parking lot to the 1400 bldg.

-------------------------

Going left

Edited: 01/30/2020 at 03:23 PM by surf4earth
 01/31/2020 07:03 AM

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

FYI a HO6 Homeowners Insurance policy will run about $1,269 a year on this location.
 02/02/2020 05:09 AM

RocketSurf

Joined Forum: 03/20/2014

I lived there for a year in my sister's condo. It is a pretty nice place. Well kept and tidy landscaping. Walk next door to a Publix and a great breakfast joint (Time Square Diner). The walk would be really short if they would only put a door in the concrete wall. Pool and spa are nice with an entrance bridge over a pond. I really liked their BBQ set up. Of course there is also a maintenance fee to consider in your monthly budget. Some places have a separate garage as part of the purchase. The school bus comes through the property so the kiddies don't have to stand on Wickham. I have no connection to surf4earth but I figured some folks might like a little insight......
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .