Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Starr 9' 8" Longboard - Single Fin with Leash - $300.00
Topic Summary: The Ultimate Cruiser in Excellent Condition
Created On: 04/29/2020 10:57 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/29/2020 10:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

soulsurfer333

Joined Forum: 10/19/2013

Longboard Waves of Spring and Summer are Upon Us! Here's a Fantastic Offer that Won't Last Long. It's a Super-Solid Single-Fin 9' 8" Starr Longboard! Measurements are approximately 9' 8" X "23 3/4" X 2 3/4"! Great float, fast paddle, rides clean and catches waves like a magnet! Excellent board for the more experienced surfer, but perfect to learn on as well! This board will not disappoint! There are some under-side pressure dings in the nose area, but otherwise, this Stick is in SUPER SHARP condition and waxed to GO! I'm having difficulty uploading pics, so if you request photos, I'll be more than stoked to email you hi-res photos. And here's the Best News - I bought this Beauty new and got a good deal, so I'm passing it on! $300.00 and It's Yours! First Come, First Served! Contact: email (preferred), text or call- Jeff Clark (Cape Canaveral) jeffkingclark@yahoo.com 321-417-6101 Many thanks!
 04/29/2020 03:47 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You just made me go look in my garage. lol

I have the exact board you just described, right down to the pressure dings.

To make up for semi suggesting you were a criminal, I'll vouch for your statement that it is fun to ride. I love mine. It's a wave catching beast, but turns like a 9 footer and at that price, you can ride it for two years, then turn around and sell it for what it cost you. Two years of free surfing!

Perfecto!

-------------------------
I was right.
 05/03/2020 07:21 AM

FATLIPP

Joined Forum: 03/07/2006

Anyone know poster? # is wrong in ad.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .