Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 2009 Pontiac Vibe, maybe
Topic Summary: kin to Toyota Matrix
Created On: 08/31/2020 12:08 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/31/2020 12:08 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

Amounts to a Toyota Corolla station wagon assembled by United Auto Workers in Fremont, California at a Toy-GM joint venture that was known as NUMMI. Drive train is Japanese almost everything else (60%) US. I think the plant now belongs to Tesla. I traded it to Dyer Subaru-Mazda in Vero. I pretty certain they don't intend to sell it, but if interested, I think a quick phone call might be warranted. Just under 100K miles, doing well. I changed vehicles out of interest in the latest safety widgets including adapitive cruise control, lane minding, rear view camera (love it). White. 2.4 liter engine. A motor mount is a bit noisy, otherwise has a good maintenance record. Gently rear ended last December, so the back bumper needed repair.
 09/26/2020 10:20 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RogerRoger

Joined Forum: 11/05/2011

I ended up buying your Vibe. My Toyota Matrix got rear ended last week and I couldn't find another Matrix in good shape. I decided to check out some Vibes and remembered seeing this post. I checked the Dyer website and they still had it. Its a very nice car so I appreciate the heads up. The Matrix and Vibe are awesome surf vehicles and people are amazed that they can carry a 9'6 surfboard.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .