Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Wetsuits, XLS (and a Matuse XXLS), 2 to 5 mm, and DaFin swim fins, L. (photo re-linked)
Topic Summary: Matuse's need homes. Pay shipping and I'll send.
Created On: 11/18/2021 08:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 11/24/2021 08:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Dahui321

Joined Forum: 08/29/2014

Spent 35 days camping and surfing up in Canada. Thank you for the great suits from last clearance. Volt and West got my vote. Volt most comfort, West warmest. Good luck on the lights, place always comes out looking great!!! Great waves up there yesterday https://www.surfline.com/surf-news/good-epic-november-23-nova-scotia-canada/137922
 11/27/2021 11:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

A month of Nova Scotia and vicinity sounds good. There seem to still be a lot of West wetsuits around here. At Newport Beach, I saw plenty of Volte. Jack's sells them. Good to know you've been having cold fun.
    Now that I've got the nice Hotline, I've gotta visit somewhere cold. It seems that shoulder problems causing difficulties with chest entries are fairly common.
. Heathcote Garden of Lights was a mess. I was sidelined with rotator cuff surgery in August, finished physical therapy last week. Others did most of the setup labor, but everyone had problems with rain. So opening day was all sorts of last minute glitches. Looked fine for opening weekend. The Bonsai Gallery this year has every last tree lighted, some white, others in pink, yellow, orange, blue, or teal. It's a spectacle. The string lights sometimes do wonders to show off the beautiful trunks and branches.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .