Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Wetsuits, XLS (and a Matuse XXLS), 2 to 5 mm, and DaFin swim fins, L. (photo re-linked)
Topic Summary: Matuse's need homes. Pay shipping and I'll send.
Created On: 11/18/2021 08:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 01/09/2022 03:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

A reminder about swim fins. I've pretty much transitioned from DaFin to Yucca (with some Pods and MS Viper).
Buy a reservation for the forthcoming Native Florida plate (at Florida Native Plant Society plate voucher), get a pair of fins or maybe a Hobbit-sized wetsuit.

Edited: 01/09/2022 at 03:39 AM by ww
 01/19/2022 04:03 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

Fins cluttering the closet. Everything but an XXL pair of DaFins (and are labeled "BIG BU MODEL rather than PRO MODEL) is Large. I've been having foot uncertainty about Yucca. Had a couple cases of foot cramps, but that was wearing thin neoprene fin socks. Lately, the L's are doing fine with bare feet. There's also an odd problem with the right foot getting swollen. Poor circulation.
    Anyway, the DaFins are all available at $40/pair, $30 if you'd like a used pair (have red Noyle, similar to the blue, and others).
    I can slim down the Yucca fleet a bit, which is now backed up in varying flexes (from stiff to extra-soft) in L. I've been expanding into XL and one pair of XXL for really cold water, if I ever make it north.
    I think both Yuccas on display are standard flex. I admit to liking the orange-cinnamon better than some of their other colors.

Edited: 02/02/2022 at 03:12 PM by ww
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .