Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Brevard Rare Fruit Club Feb 22
Topic Summary: Meeting notice from email:
Created On: 02/21/2023 07:16 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/21/2023 07:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hello Brevard County Fruit Tree Huggers,

Our monthly meeting is coming up, this Wednesday, February 22nd. Are you ready? Below is the meeting information:

Front Street Civic Center
2205 Front Street, Melbourne

Doors open for setup at 6:30pm, business remarks start at 7pm with tasting table, and speaker starts at 7:30pm

This month our speaker is Suzanne Richmond from the “Funky Chicken Farm� talking about composting and adding nutrients to the soil. And everyone should know that it all starts with the soil. If plants and trees are getting what they need from the soil they will produce and grow better. So, if learning about what to add to your soil, this presentation is for you.

Have you heard that we have a Annual Tree Sale coming up in April? Well, if not, get ready. Pine Island is bringing up an additional 1,000 more trees this year. So, if you didnâ€tmt that tree you were looking for, the odds are good you can this year. I know you have space in your yard for one more tree. I have attached the flyer for everyone to spread the news. My challenge to everyone on this email communication is to send our flyer out to everyone on your email contacts at least once each month. And for those email contacts you donâ€tmt like, send it three times. LOL

Memberships is still open. You can sign up online, at the meeting, or send it in by mail. We will be cutting off memberships a week before the tree sale due to all the preparations for the sale. Get your membership early.

We will see you at the meeting.

Sincerely,

Brevard Tropical Fruit Club
 03/01/2023 06:15 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I went to the meeting last week. Standing room only. I didn't recognize a single person. Glad to see the club is healthy.

I donated about 300 kumquats for the tasting table and they went quick.

Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .