Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Best airline to get to Mexico?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/04/2016 09:36 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/04/2016 09:36 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

surf4earth

Joined Forum: 06/07/2012

I want to go to Ixtapa, Mexico at the end of this month (Around May 23rd) and stay for 7 days. What is the best airline to go on? Aeromexico has a flight for $300 roundtrip, but it says the maximum size of a board on a smallbody jet is 85 inches, which is what I would be flying on. If it were a widebody jet I could take my board on it though. Any other airlines out there that I can take my board on, and keep it cheap??

-------------------------

Going left

05/05/2016 05:07 AM

equipeola

Joined Forum: 12/17/2009

At this late hr., I'd take the aeromex to PV (100% off hotel right now ,although I don't know if it'll apply to joints down IX/Zuat way, probably does), gitcha a 'Gecko' rental, and make the drive yur daimseff!!~ Buy you a new stick down there an sell'er back, or leave 'it 'til nextime!! Whatever you gots for here ya wanna take, probably ain't what yuz need'in fer 'dere, an if'n it is, taint right fer 'ere an ya needs to get rid off'er. Bone Voyager Messicorn, yipyipyippEE amigo!!

(imagine con sombrero)

ola ~

05/05/2016 07:28 AM

dkaye

Joined Forum: 08/19/2007

you're gonna die

https://www.instagram.com/dj_kaye_/

05/05/2016 12:51 PM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

I made it to Cabo (took 2 or 3 boards) and back on Continental a long time ago, w/ plane change in Houston.

Everything was fine, but a lot has changed since then. A lot!

05/05/2016 04:10 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The last time this question popped up, I was not planning on going but I did do some basic research, , , , ,.

For the most part (may have changed), , , , us Florida boys generally get put through Houston (or similar), and then on to Mexico City, and then on to Ixtapa and similar in the region. And yes, for the most part, , , , flights out of Mexico City are "regional' with limited baggage. All the while, , , , the California boys generally get non-stops on regular sized aircraft.

Dora Hates You
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .