Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Terror attack at Manchester Arena
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/22/2017 08:04 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/25/2017 09:35 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

05/25/2017 02:51 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I was pointing something out about what he said and how it actually supports keeping Muslims out all together rather than supporting letting them in.

Nowhere did anyone mention anything about changing the constitution in this country.
- miker

You can't do one without the other fucktard. That's what WG was pointing out.

-------------------------
I was right.
 05/25/2017 02:57 PM

Cole

So we are lumping in political reasons with religious extremism now? - miker

I was right.
 05/25/2017 04:44 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: Cole

I was pointing something out about what he said and how it actually supports keeping Muslims out all together rather than supporting letting them in.

Nowhere did anyone mention anything about changing the constitution in this country.

- miker

You can't do one without the other fucktard. That's what WG was pointing out.

Again.... no fucking shit there captain obvious but that wasn't the discussion being had. You are bandwagonning on something that wasn't even part of the discussion until he jumped into the middle of it.

I know reading and comprehension isn't your strong suit, but go back to the beginning and try to follow the conversation being had before running your cock holster about stupid nonsense.
 05/25/2017 04:49 PM

miker

So we are lumping in political reasons with religious extremism now? - miker

You sure make something as easy as the internet look hard. You are cross posting and quoting from another topic and different discussion and trying to make it relevant to this one. Granted, that fact might fly right over the head of a few of our more mentally challenged posters, but anyone even paying a little attention with half a brain will simply realize you are an idiot.

You want to talk about that, then let's discuss it in the actual conversation where that was said.
 05/25/2017 07:43 PM

Cole

No, you are just a prick that only sees in black and white.

You hang on the fence when it suits you, then flow with the opposing tide when someone half agrees with you. Always the prick. Always the opposition.

Was the killer in Manchester a practicing Muslim? You don't have any fucking idea, nor do you care. You've have your black and white narrative and you have to stick with it.

What to be a man and have a real discussion, then answer the questions posed and quit glossing over things that don't fit into your pompous, pea-brained world.

I was right.
 05/26/2017 04:55 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

lolz stay tuned for todays addition of YOU ARE WRONG...  by guess who?

05/26/2017 05:20 AM

RegularJoe

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

lolz stay tuned for todays addition of YOU ARE WRONG...  by guess who?

I'll tell you what's wrong. Flying on the ground is WRONG! -- Guess Who?

Could anyone be any more WRONG!
 05/26/2017 05:34 AM

RegularJoe

Was the killer in Manchester a practicing Muslim? You don't have any fucking idea

Based on what was public knowledge at the time of these posts, it appears he was.

What we know

Abedi is believed to have attended the Manchester Islamic Centre, also known as the Didsbury Mosque. Sheikh Mohammad Saeed said he believed Abedi had displayed a "face of hate" after the imam gave a sermon denouncing terrorism.

Neighbours recalled an abrasive, tall, skinny young man who was little known in the neighbourhood, and often seen in traditional Islamic clothing.

Neighbours in Elsmore Road told how Abedi had become increasingly devout and withdrawn. Lina Ahmed, 21, said: "They are a Libyan family and they have been acting strangely. A couple of months ago he [Salman] was chanting the first kalma [Islamic prayer] really loudly in the street. He was chanting in Arabic. "He was saying 'There is only one God and the prophet Mohammed is his messenger'.' A family friend, who described the Abedis as "very religious",

Abedi has "proven" links with Islamic State, according to France's interior minister. Gerard Collomb told French television that both British and French intelligence services had information that Abedi had been in Syria. Mr Collomb said: "All of a sudden he travelled to Libya and then most likely to Syria, became radicalised and decided to commit this attack."

05/26/2017 05:53 AM

miker

Yeah Cole, I see shit as black and white. That is why I have been telling both the left and right extremes that they need to be more moderate and open to compromise for years on these boards. My black and white view is also why I have been telling people for years on these boards that there all-or-nothing attitude on issues is counterproductive and only serves to hurt the nation, create division, and stagnate the government....

You are just mad because I called out your nonsense. You want to have a conversation about something then jump into the one already being discussed instead of trying to take an entirely different subject out of context and cross post it in. That is some serious rookie shit and something you of all people shouldn't be doing.

Really Cole, you can barely read and understand what people are posting as it is now. Most of the time you start reading something, your mind wanders, and rather than try to actually understand what is being written you just make it up as you go along. I mean I was calling you out on it regularly for a while but you are just a lost cause.

05/26/2017 05:59 AM

miker

Was the killer in Manchester a practicing Muslim? You don't have any fucking idea, nor do you care.

Since this seems to be what all the cool kids are doing:

WRONG 0/5

I did post 3 days ago in this very topic that the UK media was calling him a radical Islamic terrorist.

Like most of us, I have no idea what his attendance record at his local Mosque was and am forced to rely on public releases from their government, eye witness reports, and multiple media outlets. I was paying attention, but it looks like you weren't.
 05/26/2017 06:27 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I think its clear at this point this was a follower of radical Islam and affiliated with ISIS.

How many points of contact did he have with law enforcement, and others that were cause for concern?

fucker's travel pattern was very suspect. Beaches of Libya for spring break?

Seems that in most of these type of attacks there is some previous concern about the perp.

I know profiling is a concern, but this just isn't the same as a white cop stopping a black guy on the turnpike for having a tail light out.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 05/26/2017 06:31 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

How about this fine display of progtard cowardice...and you progtards get upset because we would like to stop them from coming here. Whats your plan? Just let them all in and get used to the terror, becaues god forbid, we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings...lol

According to BBC Anchor Katty Kay, Europeans have to get used to terror attacks like the Manchester bombing.

Kay told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Tuesday that Europeans have no choice but to get used to terrorists murdering their families because “we are never going to be able to totally wipe this out.”

“Europe is getting used to attacks like this, Mika. They have to, because we are never going to be able to totally wipe this out,” Kay said.

“As ISIS gets squeezed in Syria and Iraq, we’re going to see more of these kinds of attacks taking place in Europe and Europe is starting to get used to that.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/23/bbc-anchor-we-have-to-get-used-to-terror-video/

05/26/2017 06:40 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

They are braver than you.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/26/2017 07:52 AM

miker

Originally posted by: jdbman
I know profiling is a concern, but this just isn't the same as a white cop stopping a black guy on the turnpike for having a tail light out.

Yeah I agree completely. For the sake of security and safety, I really think it is something that has to be compromised on. Not only in Europe either, but here at home as well. Like it or not, this is the world we live in now.

05/26/2017 08:42 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Catching guys like this doesn't require travel bans nor religious profiling.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/26/2017 08:48 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: WG Catching guys like this doesn't require travel bans nor religious profiling.

Right. The way you would stop it is to invite hundreds of thousands of them in.

And you guys wonder how Trump won.

I :heart; Q
 05/26/2017 08:53 AM

Greensleeves

"hundreds of thousands of them in"

British citizens? No one wants limeys. They'll take all the chimney sweep jobs!

05/26/2017 09:04 AM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

Apparently you forgot his parents were refugees
 05/27/2017 05:17 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: miker

Yeah Cole, I see shit as black and white. That is why I have been telling both the left and right extremes that they need to be more moderate and open to compromise for years on these boards. My black and white view is also why I have been telling people for years on these boards that there all-or-nothing attitude on issues is counterproductive and only serves to hurt the nation, create division, and stagnate the government....

You are just mad because I called out your nonsense. You want to have a conversation about something then jump into the one already being discussed instead of trying to take an entirely different subject out of context and cross post it in. That is some serious rookie shit and something you of all people shouldn't be doing.

Really Cole, you can barely read and understand what people are posting as it is now. Most of the time you start reading something, your mind wanders, and rather than try to actually understand what is being written you just make it up as you go along. I mean I was calling you out on it regularly for a while but you are just a lost cause.

Mr Fence Sitter.

I don't vote for mainstream candidates. I am different. You are all sheep and I am the outsider. Just call me the rebel! lol

The reality? You voted for a two term Republican governor in the last election. He was about as outside as Newt Gingrich.

When the conversation is about mass murder, all mass murders are included in the conversation. It's all terrorism.

When you talk about banning people from entering the country, the Constitution has to be added into the conversation, because the two go hand in hand.

The same for the courts; they look at the whole picture, not just one slip of paper.

My mind doesn't wander, it's two steps ahead. You are just too blinded by the current idea in your brain to keep up.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Terror attack at Manchester Arena

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .