Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/16/2022 03:54 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - dingpatch - 11/16/2022 03:54 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Fish Killer - 11/16/2022 04:00 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - dingpatch - 11/16/2022 04:53 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - surfsail - 11/16/2022 04:56 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Fish Killer - 11/16/2022 05:53 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Cole - 11/16/2022 05:54 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Bamboo - 11/16/2022 05:59 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - johnnyboy - 11/16/2022 06:38 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - 3rdworldlover - 11/16/2022 07:45 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - RustyTruck - 11/16/2022 08:10 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - fishkller - 11/16/2022 11:15 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Fish Killer - 11/16/2022 12:30 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - fishkller - 11/16/2022 01:04 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - StirfryMcflurry - 11/16/2022 01:30 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - dingpatch - 11/16/2022 01:36 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - dingpatch - 11/16/2022 02:43 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Cole - 11/16/2022 02:43 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - RiddleMe - 11/16/2022 02:56 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - tom - 11/16/2022 03:25 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - fishkller - 11/16/2022 04:53 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - tom - 11/16/2022 06:04 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Bamboo - 11/16/2022 06:16 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Bamboo - 11/17/2022 04:29 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Fish Killer - 11/17/2022 04:52 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - RiddleMe - 11/17/2022 05:20 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - StirfryMcflurry - 11/17/2022 05:51 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - RiddleMe - 11/17/2022 06:56 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - StirfryMcflurry - 11/17/2022 08:57 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - RiddleMe - 11/17/2022 10:20 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Fish Killer - 11/17/2022 12:44 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - StirfryMcflurry - 11/17/2022 04:18 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - RiddleMe - 11/17/2022 04:27 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - fishkller - 11/17/2022 05:46 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Fish Killer - 11/17/2022 06:32 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - fishkller - 11/17/2022 08:17 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - StirfryMcflurry - 11/18/2022 04:07 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - RiddleMe - 11/18/2022 05:20 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - johnnyboy - 11/18/2022 06:44 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Fish Killer - 11/18/2022 07:25 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - StirfryMcflurry - 11/18/2022 01:15 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Fish Killer - 11/18/2022 01:24 PM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - Cole - 11/17/2022 06:28 AM  
 "In order to make America great and glorious again I'm announcing my candidacy for President of the United States," Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.   - nukeh2o - 11/16/2022 03:21 PM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/16/2022 03:54 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Wags on social media joked that "Make America Great And Glorious Again" ? or MAGAGA ? would replace Trump's "Make America Great Again" MAGA acronym from 2016.

"The hats'll have to say MAGAGA - make America great and glorious again. If it makes you gag, get used to it," cracked Harvard constitutional law professor Laurence Tribe.

"I tried to say #MAGAGA and activated my gag reflex," added actor and comedian John Fugelsang

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .