Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Possible UFO Explanation: Plasma Laser Hologram aka Volumetric Display
Topic Summary: No no wait! Don't walk away... Hear me out!
Created On: 01/26/2021 05:44 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 01/29/2021 04:28 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I just think the unexplained is more exciting and leave it that way.

I was at a large outdoor concert years ago on a cool and cloudy November day and for whatever reason I looked up. There, right above the show, was a small circular opening in the clouds with a dot in the center of it. If an intergalactic wanted to do some sightseeing of local fauna, they certainly picked the right place....or perhaps they liked boobs, a light rain had fallen and the place was an otherworldly wet t-shirt contest that would rival a Roman Bacchanalia.

-------------------------
I was right.
 01/29/2021 05:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

But, then again, , , , , , none of this can explain the hows and whys of all this very same, near identical, phenomena being seen in the sky 70+ years ago. "Tic Tacs" are not "new".

And, just to provide a point of contention for those of you on the side of the "it's all impossible" coin, , , , , many years ago, long before she said anything about her actual experiences, , , , Mrs. Dingpatch said something, that at the time, did not make much sense to me, , , , "I hope that there really is a God, because there can't be just 'them' ".

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .