Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Border Czar Harris
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/27/2024 07:21 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/27/2024 07:21 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

“Your boos mean nothing, I’ve seen what makes you cheer” ~ Rick Sanchez
 07/27/2024 07:23 AM

Sniper

These are the sources you clowns trust for your "news". Just out there in the open gaslighting the shit out of you and you can't get enough of it.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

07/27/2024 08:03 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Harris worked with Congress to get border legislation passed and Trump had it killed.

We can all see the person at fault here.

I was right.
 07/27/2024 08:05 AM

Cole

And there is the fact that she was never appointed to czar the border.

I was right.
 07/27/2024 08:44 AM

johnnyboy

That Trump border comparison is not flattering either.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/27/2024 09:38 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

He went away to await further instruction after the Biden Khrushchev debacle. Now we see what his media intrigued him to share.

07/27/2024 05:21 PM

Sniper

Okay, clowns....

07/27/2024 05:28 PM

Sniper

"Khrushchev enjoyed strong support during the 1950s, due to major victories such as those during the Suez Crisis, the launching of Sputnik, the Syrian Crisis of 1957, and the 1960 U-2 incident. By the early 1960s however, Khrushchev's popularity was eroded by flaws in his policies, as well as his handling of the Cuban Missile Crisis. This emboldened his political opponents, who quietly rose in strength and deposed him in October 1964. However, he did not suffer the deadly fate of the losers of previous Soviet power struggles and was pensioned off with an apartment in Moscow and a dacha in the countryside" - Wikipedia

What is this Khrushchev debacle you speak of? Substitute the dates above for current dates and the Cuban Missile Crisis for the border, our withdrawal from Afghanistan, or our economy and bingo! What don't you retards get? Biden was obviously forced out by the Democrat oligarchs, not because of his senility but because he sucks and Kamala sucks.

Do you want me to believe that Biden was giving a speech just after July 4th about how replacing him with another candidate was undemocratic and was denying the people who had already voted for him their voice, then all the sudden he changed his mind??? No! Clooney and the DNC machine put a letter in his face and told him what he was going to do because he wasn't playing ball. Come on, now. Stop being children.

Edited: 07/27/2024 at 05:42 PM by Sniper
 07/27/2024 06:20 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: Sniper

Biden was obviously forced out by the Democrat oligarchs, not because of his senility but because he sucks and Kamala sucks.

or.. not.

obviously. LOL

What about "tying off the loose end"?

hahaha

Edited: 07/27/2024 at 06:22 PM by fishkller
 07/27/2024 08:45 PM

Cole

Do you want me to believe that Biden was giving a speech just after July 4th about how replacing him with another candidate was undemocratic and was denying the people who had already voted for him their voice, then all the sudden he changed his mind??? No! Clooney and the DNC machine put a letter in his face and told him what he was going to do because he wasn't playing ball.

Did you vote for him? If not, why all the blather?

I was right.
 07/28/2024 04:26 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

The "party of democracy", going through all kinds of contortions, to destroy "democracy". It would be comical if the consequences were not so dire.
 07/28/2024 04:40 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Do you want me to believe that Biden was giving a speech just after July 4th about how replacing him with another candidate was undemocratic and was denying the people who had already voted for him their voice, then all the sudden he changed his mind??? No! Clooney and the DNC machine put a letter in his face and told him what he was going to do because he wasn't playing ball.

Did you vote for him? If not, why all the blather?

It matters because if the DNC will cheat you to achieve their goals, then we would be stupid to think they won't bend the rules and cheat in the general election. They screwed Bernie in 2016 and 2020. They are screwing Biden in 2020.

07/28/2024 07:10 AM

Cole

Cheat?

I voted for Biden and Harris.
I, and a zillion others like me, (including you) think Biden is too old.
Under law, Harris would be the replacement for Biden.
Delegates, aka the people who pick candidates, have given their support to Harris.
This is a natural progression in an unnatural time.

But hell, you MAGA get upset over everything already, so the idea that your tighty-whities are in a twist over another thing that has no bearing for you whatsoever isn't surprising in the least.

I was right.

Edited: 07/28/2024 at 07:16 AM by Cole
 07/28/2024 07:13 AM

Cole

Or could it be that the transition happened too smoothy and that you would you prefer the chaos of a primary, even though the general election is only three months away?

I was right.

Edited: 07/28/2024 at 07:14 AM by Cole
 07/28/2024 08:23 AM

chopola

If they had thrown him out with the 25th amendment it would have been more legit. He agreed to go back to the basement, and they put Harris on the ticket. Just more shenanigans by the cheating left. What else would you expect?
 07/28/2024 08:47 AM

johnnyboy

Shenanigans? cheating? Wasn't this exactly what the GOP was asking for after the debate? Fox and fiends were all on the same sheet of music three weeks ago singing about how Biden should drop out. He was reluctant. He finally understood that he was more of a detriment than a benefit and so decided that he would go. This decision was selfless, perhaps that's why it's so strange for the MAGAts. They are used to a man child who decides every choice through the lens of how it will personally benefit him.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/28/2024 08:57 AM

chopola

The DNC choosing your canidate is hardly a blip as far as it relates to the general election. We freedom loving americans just think its unusual that you libtards don't have a problen with being disenfranchised by a lying media that doesn't care about the competency of the leader of the free world.
 07/28/2024 09:20 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Pugs complain.

If they don't get what they want, they keep complaining.

If they do get what they want, they complain even more LOL

..and we already voted for Harris.

07/28/2024 12:12 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: chopola

The DNC choosing your canidate is hardly a blip as far as it relates to the general election. We freedom loving americans just think its unusual that you libtards don't have a problen with being disenfranchised by a lying media that doesn't care about the competency of the leader of the free world.

Dude, you are voting Trump... again.

And quit typing like a drunk retard, it's embarrassing.

I was right.
 07/28/2024 12:20 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

""There is no question that Kamala Harris was named border czar," said Rice University professor Mark Jones. "However, I think there is some doubt regarding what actual influence she's had on Biden administration border policy over the course of the past three years.""

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18; Ecl. 10-2
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Border Czar Harris

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146529 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .