Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: This should worry everyone on here.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/17/2020 06:20 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/18/2020 10:35 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Now that I've established that this dumb Obama reg regulated mud puddles and that the Supreme Court shot down the blatant over reach, I will address the prog freak out about everyone dying. Nope. Have the same environmental laws on the books that we've had for the last 40 odd years. Still in place. See, people, you just can't trust progs on anything. If they aren't lying, they're freaking out about some nothing. And if not that, they are doing something world class stupid. Most of the time, they're doing all three simultaneously. Don't vote for them.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 02/18/2020 10:38 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Now that I've established that this dumb Obama reg regulated mud puddles and that the Supreme Court shot down the blatant over reach, I will address the prog freak out about everyone dying. Nope. Have the same environmental laws on the books that we've had for the last 40 odd years. Still in place. See, people, you just can't trust progs on anything. If they aren't lying, they're freaking out about some nothing. And if not that, they are doing something world class stupid. Most of the time, they're doing all three simultaneously. Don't vote for them.

Ok Boomer...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/18/2020 12:02 PM

tpapablo

Btw, Trump also did away with another idiotic Obama rule that allowed the feds to withhold funds if they deemed your community discriminatory (i.e. , not enough minorities living there). So, for now, you don't have to worry about slums being built next door to your home. I was starting to forget how bad Obama was.

02/18/2020 12:34 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

tspank either oblivious to or afraid of the greater meaning of the Obama presidency.

It's coming geezers! You better cling to twitler no matter how ignorant and repulsive he is.

When the dems get back in we will force clean air and potable water on y'all!

Edited: 02/18/2020 at 12:35 PM by Greensleeves
 02/18/2020 01:15 PM

tpapablo

Greater meaning of the Obama presidency? Utter incompetence. And that progs love incompetence and hate competence. Anyway, I don't need to worry about Obama anymore. Trump has undone everything that joker did. Well, I do have one worry - that the lazy bastard won't campaign for the eventual Dem nominee. Hasn't everyone that the dumbass campaigned for lost? Don't think Trump will need that help, but it can't hurt.

02/18/2020 02:34 PM

Greensleeves

tspank denigrates a good well educated and fair man and digs an ignorant wife cheating liar.

What Obama meant was that the hold that white elites had on our society is crumbling. How did the party of geezers react? With their backs up against the wall they embrace an obese New York clown and welcome Russian assistance.

If the Democrats resurrect the excitement that happened during the midterms it's all over for the social security crew.

02/18/2020 04:56 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

These people are up in arms about algae blooms in the receiving waters. But they think regulating the source waters is stupid. That is a special kind of delusional.

02/18/2020 06:53 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Meanwhile: back to the subject of the post.
The federal government, under this obese orange slimeball, is trying to erase any and all measures to ensure the safety of our drinking water. And efforts to guard our priceless natural resources and wildlife.
While rick "doing a fine job" scott allowed increased amounts of benzene in our drinking water. And allowed pig sugar and corporate polluters to wreak havoc on our waterways and marine resources. Affecting florida's largest industries, and all of us who love our aquatic blessings.
But: here in brevard, we passed a referendum for a small tax increase to do something about it. Passed by over 70% of those who voted on it. The volunteer commission consisting of smart folks from all walks of life are making a concerted effort to use that money to change things.
And it is showing results.

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/18/2020 at 07:57 PM by nukeh2o
 02/19/2020 03:50 AM

Cole

T-fish's reaction to a slight overreach is to do away with all regulation. Typical, and that's how we always end up in the shit after a Republican administration.

Half, yes, half of all wetlands are now in danger. That destruction will include everything from drinking water to the fisheries. This terrible decision is a legitimate and devastating change.

I was right.

Edited: 02/19/2020 at 03:51 AM by Cole
 02/19/2020 04:31 AM

johnnyboy

Rick Scott was kind enough to reduce pollution by removing a list of pollutants from the criteria. That's the GOP way, pollute your way to big money, avoid the real cost of waste disposal and clean up by lobbying and bankruptcy and complain all along about how the government ties your hands. The birth tax is real and it will be paid once these myopic millionaires are dead and dying as they try to buy redemption is high profile donations to opera houses, dog pounds and charities that promise to put their names in places where the profile and volume of the last effort will render their entire lives as self centered oligarchs as historical blip to a time when everyone did that.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/19/2020 06:40 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole T-fish's reaction to a slight overreach is to do away with all regulation. Typical, and that's how we always end up in the shit after a Republican administration. Half, yes, half of all wetlands are now in danger. That destruction will include everything from drinking water to the fisheries. This terrible decision is a legitimate and devastating change.
No one is proposing to do away with all regulations. Just stupid ones. This won't destroy anything. We've had Republican presidents, all of who were going to destroy the environment according to you chicken littles, for 12 of the last 20 years. Why aren't we all dead? Moreover, we've had Republican governors here for the last 20 years. Environment is better than ever, even though we've had millions of additional people come here from hell hole prog states. If you want to worry about something, worry about Sanders being elected. Commie countries do destroy the environment.

02/19/2020 06:53 AM

Greensleeves

"Just stupid ones." Says the person that doesn't believe the science on man caused climate change.

02/19/2020 07:26 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: Cole

T-fish's reaction to a slight overreach is to do away with all regulation. Typical, and that's how we always end up in the shit after a Republican administration.

Half, yes, half of all wetlands are now in danger. That destruction will include everything from drinking water to the fisheries. This terrible decision is a legitimate and devastating change.

No one is proposing to do away with all regulations. Just stupid ones. This won't destroy anything. We've had Republican presidents, all of who were going to destroy the environment according to you chicken littles, for 12 of the last 20 years. Why aren't we all dead? Moreover, we've had Republican governors here for the last 20 years. Environment is better than ever, even though we've had millions of additional people come here from hell hole prog states. If you want to worry about something, worry about Sanders being elected. Commie countries do destroy the environment.

The environment is not better than ever...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/19/2020 08:25 AM

tpapablo

In most places it is. Sure, there are some problems in prog-run shit hole states like California. But overall, better than ever.

02/19/2020 08:32 AM

Greensleeves

From two weeks ago in CA. Please pray for them.

02/19/2020 08:39 AM

tpapablo

Yuck. Look at that nasty haze. And if had recently rained, I wouldn't get near that water, not with all that bum feces that got washed into the ocean. Who knows what diseases you'd get.

02/19/2020 09:40 AM

Greensleeves

tspank hasn't seen fresh air or water in a while. It can be scary
 02/19/2020 11:18 AM

wtf

In most places it is. Sure, there are some problems in prog-run shit hole states like California. But overall, better than ever.

No it is not, or we would not be spending billions on lagoon clean up. It's worse thanks to scorched earth policy of anything-for-a-buck politicians, mainly cons.

You must live in a cave...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/19/2020 12:23 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: tpapablo In most places it is. Sure, there are some problems in prog-run shit hole states like California. But overall, better than ever.
No it is not, or we would not be spending billions on lagoon clean up. It's worse thanks to scorched earth policy of anything-for-a-buck politicians, mainly cons. You must live in a cave...
If someone is spending billions on lagoon clean up, that tells me it's getting better. So, under Trump, things are getting better. Now, with all the people moving here, we will have to be vigilant. More people = more pollution, by definition. I addressed that in my post in which I implored everyone to urge people living in prog states to vote for Republicans, so those citizens would stop coming here. That's another argument against unfettered immigration, btw. We get 20 million more people in the country we get that much more sewage, air pollution, trash, etc.

02/19/2020 02:30 PM

Cole

The environment is better due to strict legislation from the Obama administration. That has ended. Half of all wetlands are to lose protection, half. Even a Trump bootlick can see that half is quite a bit more than a few.

Drinking water, increased carcinogens, fish populations...all is included. This is what you get when you vote in an administration that has no use for science.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : This should worry everyone on here.

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .