Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Russia
Topic Summary: Wants trump to win
Created On: 02/21/2020 07:35 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/21/2020 07:35 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Gee, I wonder why. Couldn't be because the chief dotard is dumber than dirt.

And in other news, the beach is sandy...

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/21/2020 07:50 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

If Russia approves, then I'm sold. Vote Trump, people. Of course we need to see which way Iran, NK and Venezuela go too.

I :heart; Q
 02/21/2020 08:21 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: tpapablo

If Russia approves, then I'm sold. Vote Trump, people. Of course we need to see which way Iran, NK and Venezuela go too.

Not a complete disaster, only 40th ranked overall. Oh, shit, I guess that is a complete disaster...LMFAO

I love your dedication to sub-mediocrity, inspiring...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/21/2020 10:22 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

If I was Vladie I'd want Trump to win too.

Many of Trump's roads (foreign policies) lead to Moscow.
 02/21/2020 11:01 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

And the Cheeto has another tantrum and fires those who told the truth about 2020 Russian meddeling.

MRGA!!

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 02/21/2020 11:04 AM

dingpatch

But, , , , , then again, what is considered to be "meddling"?

Dora Hates You
 02/21/2020 11:53 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Are you serious??!! Open your eyes...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/21/2020 12:56 PM

Bamboo

What ever it is it scared the Cheeto and he lashed out, again.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 02/21/2020 01:39 PM

dingpatch

No, really! What are the Russian supposedly, actually, doing?

Dora Hates You
 02/21/2020 02:03 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

dingbatch too lazy to use the google-izer. It's assured he won't find any info in the vapid wasteland that is right wing snooze

Just a small example of how they could do things

So there is hacking and releasing information (DNC computers hacked)
Internet trolling of social media
Making up $hit (Russia made up story ukraine was behind election interference)
Fund the NRA!
Trying to hack election systems

The commies have been our enemies forever, heck ding may have even been around for cold war drills getting under your desk. And ding has the audacity to question what they could do? Too much twitler supporting.

Edited: 02/21/2020 at 02:16 PM by Greensleeves
 02/21/2020 03:04 PM

dingpatch

2016 is very old news.

Now, in regard to Greens's "bullets, , , , ,

Hacking is not too nice, if it is actually, currently, being done, or otherwise attempted?

Internet trolling of "social media" is, in ALL CASES, No Big Deal. Any dolt that gets his political information from Facebook deserves to have his Voters registration revoked. Period.

Making shit up. No Big Deal, who doesn't make shit up?

What does funding the NRA have to do with anything?

Dora Hates You
 02/21/2020 03:18 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Laughably stupid. Willfully ignorant.
Aka: the perfect magat dufus.....
Btw: silver foil hats!
duuhhh....

It's a democratic hoax
 02/21/2020 04:11 PM

dingpatch

>>>>. In response to questions from Democrats, lawmakers were told that Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin, prefer Trump over his Democratic challengers and is still actively interfering in this year's election, according to the people. But little information has emerged on any specific or ongoing interference by Russia detailed in the briefing last week.

Dora Hates You
 02/21/2020 04:31 PM

dingpatch

Bernie Sanders briefed by US officials that Russia is attempting to help his campaign
Christal Hayes, USA TODAY
USA TODAYFebruary 21, 2020, 6:10 PM EST

WASHINGTON - U.S. officials have reportedly told Sen. Bernie Sanders that Russia is attempting to help his presidential campaign, a revelation that follows U.S. intelligence officials briefing Capitol Hill that the Kremlin may also be attempting to help President Donald Trump in 2020 as they did in 2016.

Sanders in a statement disavowed any alleged assistance from Russia President Vladimir Putin.

"I don't care, frankly, who Putin wants to be president. My message to Putin is clear: stay out of American elections, and as president I will make sure that you do."

The warning about the Russia effort to help Sanders, which was first reported by The Washington Post, was also information given to Trump and lawmakers on Capitol Hill.

Sanders acknowledged he was briefed "about a month ago" about Russia's efforts, telling reporters Friday that he was "told Russia and other countries" were interfering in the elections.

"It was not clear what role they were going to play," he explained. "We were told that Russia and maybe other countries were going to get involved in this campaign."

When asked why this news was just coming out after he was briefed a month ago, Sanders said, "I'll let you guess, one day before the Nevada caucus. Why do you think it came out? It was the Washington Post? Good friends," he said with a wink.

Trump made mention of the Russia effort at a rally in Las Vegas Friday, casting doubt on the findings of his intelligence community that Russia was indeed working to help his campaign by saying it was just a Democratic-led effort to hurt him. He also mentioned Sanders specifically.

"I was told that was happening, I was told a week ago. They said, you know, they're trying to start a rumor. It's disinformation. That's the only thing they're good at, they're not good at anything else, they get nothing done. Do-nothing Democrats," Trump said.

He continued: "That Putin wants to make sure I get elected, listen to this. Doesn't he want to see who the Democrat is going to be? Wouldn't he rather have, let's say, Bernie? Wouldn't he rather have Bernie, who honeymooned in Moscow?"

'Propaganda to sow division'

In his statement, Sanders also pointed to some of the controversial comments made by some of his die-hard online fans who have been linked to inflammatory comments on social media.

"In 2016, Russia used internet propaganda to sow division in our country, and my understanding is that they are doing it again in 2020," Sanders said in the statement. "Some of the ugly stuff on the internet attributed to our campaign may well not be coming from real supporters."

Sanders was criticized last week after some of his supporters reportedly threatened members of Nevada's Culinary Workers Union for criticizing the senator's' Medicare for All plan.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., said that Sanders "has a lot of questions to answer" about the attacks on union leaders while former Vice President Joe Biden said the Vermont senator and current frontrunner in the nomination contest has to take accountability for the "misogynistic" attacks.

When asked about the issue at a CNN town hall Monday, Sanders said he is "totally against online bullying and harassment."

"I will condemn absolutely anybody, including my campaign or any other campaign, that makes vicious personal attacks against people," he said. "I don't tolerate ugly attacks against anybody."

In 2016, Russia waged an elaborate and sophisticated operation to sow division in the U.S. and upend the presidential election by using cyberattacks and social media as weapons.

The interference led to a nearly two-year investigation led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who concluded that Trump's campaign welcomed, even praised, the assistance from Russia. But while he said investigators did not gather sufficient evidence to prove a conspiracy, "problematic is an understatement" to describe some of Trump's conduct.

Since then, intelligence officials have repeatedly warned that the country would likely try to do the same in the 2020 election.

Contributing: Ledge King, Savannah Behrmann and David Jackson

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Bernie Sanders told Russia helping presidential campaign

Dora Hates You
 02/21/2020 04:35 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"But little information has emerged on any specific or ongoing interference by Russia detailed in the briefing last week."
Isn't this the same guy who posted about all this ultra super secret stuff his wife couldn't even reveal to him. After 50 years and a marriage?
But hey, it's vladdie's pet poodle we're tawkin here, right chumpf chump?
So revealing hard earned sources and methods to finally prove the glaringly obvious to the blatantly and willfully stupid is a great idea , huh dimpatch?
Even if our priceless assets get snuffed. But hey: the Russians are our bestest buddies!

"Any dolt that gets his political information from Facebook deserves to have his Voters registration revoked. Period."
But russian provided nonsense spread by infobreits, fux news, and your fat hero of pill popper freedom award winner: nooo problem.
duuuhhuuhuuh.....
this is your brain on mek:........aliens! They're here!

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/21/2020 at 05:25 PM by nukeh2o
 02/21/2020 05:31 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Laughably stupid. Willfully ignorant.

Aka: the perfect magat dufus.....

Btw: silver foil hats!

duuhhh....

its nice to learn you have accomplished self aggrandizing
 02/21/2020 05:48 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

It makes sense they would help Sanders, they are optimistic of a Trump victory if Bernie is the nominee.
 02/21/2020 07:00 PM

Cole

You don't trust the very people your wife worked with?

I was right.
 02/22/2020 10:01 AM

dingpatch

Cole,

Not the same "intelligence" folks. The current "National Security" election concerns are coming from the "public" face of the State. They themselves have not been cleared. And no, I don't, would not, trust the folks my wife worked for. They are the ones that likely had Kennedy killed, , , , , ,!!!!!! There is/was a "memo" that talked about "Lancer" asking questions and that such "Could Not Be Allowed". Probably No Big Deal if not for the fact that "Lancer" was the Secret Service's code name for JFK!!! More to the story, , , ,

Dora Hates You
 02/22/2020 12:36 PM

Cole

Cole,

Not the same "intelligence" folks. The current "National Security" election concerns are coming from the "public" face of the State. They themselves have not been cleared. And no, I don't, would not, trust the folks my wife worked for. They are the ones that likely had Kennedy killed, , , , , ,!!!!!! There is/was a "memo" that talked about "Lancer" asking questions and that such "Could Not Be Allowed". Probably No Big Deal if not for the fact that "Lancer" was the Secret Service's code name for JFK!!! More to the story, , , ,

19 separate agencies and they all come to the same conclusion? I don't understand what a ""public"" face is...

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Russia

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .