Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Russia
Topic Summary: Wants trump to win
Created On: 02/21/2020 07:35 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/22/2020 01:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

No, I'm not questioning the fact that the "Russians" are supposedly still trying to influence the election. Heck, "Fredom of Speech" applies to everyone here. Russian BS is no different than Dem or Rep BS at this point!

Your reference to the "people your wife worked for" is the Catch 22. Did you view my recent "UFO cover up" post in NPNR? All of those assertions are pretty much spot on. The Director of the CIA himself was not "cleared" to know what was going on behind "those black doors" where my wife worked. I suspect that the group she was in just/only "used" the CIA to meet their random needs.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 02/22/2020 01:52 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It looks like an additional county in Florida was hacked in the last election. Why are the hiding the county names and what exactly did they do?

I was right.
 02/22/2020 02:06 PM

dingpatch

Yep, "Good Old Boys" chugging along with their X386 computer machines, , , ,!

Dora Hates You
 02/22/2020 05:09 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: dingpatch Did you view my recent "UFO cover up" post in NPNR? .
Pwoof by wootube? Alrighty then. Russia promoted Jill Stein and others in both previous elections. I dont need the 'Alphabet Agencies' as the conspiracy nuts call them or youtube to tell me that. We had that fucking bot troll ION posting on here and Russia Today hosting the alternative candidates in debates plus a VIP gala in Moscow. So who's disinfo do you trust more.

Edited: 02/22/2020 at 05:19 PM by scombrid
 02/23/2020 03:23 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"Not the same "intelligence" folks. The current "National Security" election concerns are coming from the "public" face of the State. They themselves have not been cleared"
Bullshit. More silly chumpaganda nonsense.
Many if not most of the loyal patriotic intelligence analysts and agents bringing attention to Putin's subversion against my beloved america are former and current military folks. Others have dedicated their careers to fending off commie threats to our well being.
"Derp state"....lol
Fact is: comrade chumpf is a stinking traitor. If you support him in thwarting the efforts of our intelligence professionals to stop foreign subversion: so are you.
Period.

It's a democratic hoax
 02/23/2020 03:26 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

you act like this is new; been goin on since end of ww 2
 02/23/2020 03:32 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Except there was no internet then genius deeerrrrrp

02/23/2020 04:47 PM

nukeh2o

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

you act like this is new; been goin on since end of ww 2

Wonder if wambchop even knows where ww2 was fought.
(Taught them pesky redskins a lesson, huh?)
Much less why.....
mmmbaahhaah.......

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/23/2020 at 04:49 PM by nukeh2o
 02/24/2020 01:07 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Looks like you guys fell for another hoax. Some people never learn.

I :heart; Q
 02/24/2020 02:29 PM

nukeh2o

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Looks like you fell for another sow. Some swine never learn.

Now: which branch of american intelligence services did agent "pigblo" mitty serve in again?
Perhaps during that stint as a nuclear scientist?
Btw: russia really is a true friend of america, huh porkchop?
all the way home: weeeee..........

It's a democratic hoax
 02/25/2020 07:21 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Settle down, nuke. Pretty soon you can cast your vote for Vladimir Sanders and get rid of Russian influence in the U.S. once and for all.Heh, heh.

I :heart; Q
 02/25/2020 08:11 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

THIS is the guy pointing his finger at Trump and calling him an agent of Russia! LMFAO YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. The Russians have the American left captivated like a cat to a laser pointer. The left in this country wants to believe anything negative about Trump so desperately that they are eating out of Russia's hands. These guys must be having so much fun with you. You are literally being Truman Showed.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/25/2020 08:23 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Snipe doesn't know what the "left" is, he's talking about liberals. Should we dig up videos of what trump was up to in 1988? How about you?

On the left we're not worried about Russia, trump will cheat if he gets the chance, we're just going forward with the battle in the DNC. If we win there we'll be around for your boy in due time.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/25/2020 08:36 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Snipe doesn't know what the "left" is, he's talking about liberals. Should we dig up videos of what trump was up to in 1988? How about you?

On the left we're not worried about Russia, trump will cheat if he gets the chance, we're just going forward with the battle in the DNC. If we win there we'll be around for your boy in due time.

What was Trump up to in 1988? Not whateverTF is going on in that video i posted above. LOL What was I up to? Probably pretending a stick was a sword in my backyard.

"trump will cheat if he gets the chance,..." AHHH. Thanks for the heads-up. What do you think he might do? Funnel money through a law firm to buy a document full of Russian lies from Russian sources, written by a Brit and then use it to spy on his opponents?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

02/25/2020 08:44 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Sniper

What was Trump up to in 1988? Not whateverTF is going on in that video i posted above. LOL What was I up to? Probably pretending a stick was a sword in my backyard.

"trump will cheat if he gets the chance,..." AHHH. Thanks for the heads-up. What do you think he might do? Funnel money through a law firm to buy a document full of Russian lies from Russian sources, written by a Brit and then use it to spy on his opponents?

"WhateverTF"? Did you watch it? Bernie's on holiday, got his shirt off, pounding some vodka shots and singing "This Land is Your Land" by Woody Guthrie. American as apple pie.

Trump already tried to strong arm another country into investigating Biden which flopped. He'll try whatever. He's well known for cheating at golf, lying and cheating is part of his shtick. Guys like you will believe anything.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

02/25/2020 09:14 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Sniper

"WhateverTF"? Did you watch it? Bernie's on holiday, got his shirt off, pounding some vodka shots and singing "This Land is Your Land" by Woody Guthrie. American as apple pie.

Trump already tried to strong-arm another country into investigating Biden which flopped. He'll try whatever. He's well known for cheating at golf, lying and cheating is part of his shtick. Guys like you will believe anything.

OHHHH, okay. It's no big deal. Let's say we remove Bernie from that video and replace him with Trump or anyone in his inner circle. Still no big deal? See how double-standards work?

Also, if you don't think there was some pay-to-play action going on with why Hunter Biden was being handed millions of dollars each year then I have no idea how to help you. I'm not making any assumptions about the legality of the situation but it reeks to high heavens of corruption. If you don't see it, replace the name "Hunter Biden" with "Donald Trump Jr." then you might be able to see it. Had Donald Trump Jr. been paid millions of dollars by Ukraine and China for subjects he knew nothing about while he can barely keep his ass out of rehab for more than 6 months at a time, you would have more questions about the situation than you do when we are talking about Hunter.

Edited: 02/25/2020 at 09:21 AM by Sniper
 02/25/2020 10:52 AM

RustyTruck

OK, if there was a video of a shirtless trump doing vodka shots and singing folks songs, I might actually like a guy a tiny bit.

As for Biden, there's no evidence anything illegal happened. Unethical? Hell yeah, they're all grifters, the trump babies too. The elite maintain their positions of power doing that shit and it's time for it to end.
Hunter is a spectacular fail son. I head he blew a guy for crack cocaine, not sure if that's true but he's a colossal F-up. Same with Donnie Jr. Fail sons both of them.

But I'm not worried about trump, he is what he is and as long as he has collaborators in the Senate he's the mob boss, no doubt.

I'm interested in what happens in the DNC, that's where the action is.

02/25/2020 10:53 AM

Sniper

Which of our candidates do you think Russia is going to prefer in this election? The shirtless idiot in that video, drinking vodka with his comrades and singing, in Russia or the guy giving Ukraine missiles designed to take out Russian tanks?

02/25/2020 11:28 AM

RustyTruck

Most likely trump, they have a relationship based on secret meetings and back room stuff. Both are authoritarians, with trump the junior partner.

They will probably try to boost Sanders in the Dem primary because it's highly disruptive for the Dem party, and that's what they want. Destabilization. Trump may find out too late that they're not his friend after all.

02/25/2020 06:50 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

So why does trump break protocol and prevent any of his conversations with Kislyak and Putin be recorded and reviewed by the people that form our expertise on them?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Russia

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .