Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Putin and bounty's on US Troops
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/26/2020 06:27 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/26/2020 11:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Flush trying to use some sort of dotardian logic...

Twitler acts on $hit that isn't proven all the time!

Damn doesn't anyone think his base and other Americans wouldn't like it if Trump talked tough to the KGB douche bag?

But he won't? Why?

07/26/2020 07:20 PM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
So you're saying this info that worries a top general merits Trump welcoming Putin and wanting to work with him? Hmmm

No, but I am saying that you're an imbecilic, intellectually dishonest fukk for trying to put those words into my mouth. So you're saying. "I hope my amateur debate tactic of insult and deflect might work in the absence of a rational, on-topic rebuttal." Hmmm

Not talking about overt action. I'm talking about policies and a public acknowledgement by the President that Putin is not good and he does not belong as an ally.

Now at least you're trying. I agree with both points, but...

Originally posted by: Cole

He said there was no open link to increase in deaths, he didn't say it was false. Big difference.

No matter what reality says they will side with Trump. Cultists, it's all they are. Blind faith fucks willing to go down with a ship.

...this thread is still about the Russian bounty on US soldiers. The general said the evidence was not solid enough to act -- on this particular matter -- yet you guys are failing to accept his statement.

And then HAP reverts to the "Trump cultist" insult. Not remotely applicable.

Originally posted by: fishkller

LOL Curtis thinks Trump should wait for a notarized Bounty Poster before bringing it up with Putin.

Like HAP and Cole, you are not addressing the main topic of this thread: How credible are the reports on the Russian bounty, and what action would you take or recommend based on the data and evidence that you have, which is a lot less than the general has?

Originally posted by: Greencheese

And you hate it every time, so why encourage it now?

Edited: 07/26/2020 at 07:23 PM by CurtisEflush
 07/26/2020 07:26 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: CurtisEflush

So you're saying this info that worries a top general merits Trump welcoming Putin and wanting to work with him? Hmmm

No, but I am saying that you're an imbecilic, intellectually dishonest fukk for trying to put those words into my mouth. So you're saying. "I hope my amateur debate tactic of insult and deflect might work in the absence of a rational, on-topic rebuttal." Hmmm

Not talking about overt action. I'm talking about policies and a public acknowledgement by the President that Putin is not good and he does not belong as an ally.

Now at least you're trying. I agree with both points, but...

He said there was no open link to increase in deaths, he didn't say it was false. Big difference.

No matter what reality says they will side with Trump. Cultists, it's all they are. Blind faith fucks willing to go down with a ship.

...this thread is still about the Russian bounty on US soldiers. The general said the evidence was not solid enough to act -- on this particular matter -- yet you guys are failing to accept his statement.

And then HAP reverts to the "Trump cultist" insult. Not remotely applicable.

Originally posted by: fishkller

LOL Curtis thinks Trump should wait for a notarized Bounty Poster before bringing it up with Putin.

Like HAP and Cole, you are not addressing the main topic of this thread: How credible are the reports on the Russian bounty, and what action would you take or recommend based on the data and evidence that you have, which is a lot less than the general has?

Originally posted by: Greencheese

And you hate it every time, so why encourage it now?

Really? This question just discredits everything you said above.
 07/26/2020 07:33 PM

CurtisEflush

This response once again illustrates your propensity to deflect and wander off topic.
 07/26/2020 07:34 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: CurtisEflush

This response once again illustrates your propensity to deflect and wander off topic.

It's all the same topic. You saying it is not does not make it so.
 07/26/2020 07:37 PM

CurtisEflush

So, what action would you take or recommend -- specific to the reported bounties -- based on the data and evidence that you have, which is a lot less than the general has?
 07/26/2020 07:41 PM

HAPDigital

The bounty report is enough to worry a top general. If a top general worries about an issue they inform the president. It is in Trump's hands. He has had this info for quite some time and did nothing about. It was enough of a worry for one of his aids or staff to leak it out. Here we are a month later knowing this info and he has still done nothing about it. He doesn't do anything about Russia and their attacks on us. He just invites Putin and praises him. He sends federal agents to attack civilians instead.
 07/26/2020 07:45 PM

HAPDigital

He needs to put the hammer down on Putin. How they do it without escalating a war is out of my ballpark. However, there can be more sanctions and put back the sanctions they removed. He needs to direct a speech towards Putin warning him. But it will never happen. They are buds and Trump is doing Putin's bidding. He is Putin's bitch. If you don't think this by now, you are definitely a cultist. No hyperbole about it.
 07/26/2020 08:03 PM

HAPDigital

We are Americans. We tear down walls, not build them! And we don't take shit from Russia!

Well now we do and we let them meddle in our elections to help Trump and then Praise their leader and invite him to work with our intelligence agents and build useless walls keeping nobody out. The same walls that are blowing down right now from high winds. SMH.

Edited: 07/26/2020 at 08:16 PM by HAPDigital
 07/26/2020 09:21 PM

Cole

If Putin did make the deal for each death, would Trump do anything about it?

-------------------------
I was right.
 07/26/2020 09:21 PM

Cole

That's the heart of the question.

I was right.
 07/26/2020 09:37 PM

HAPDigital

If Putin did make the deal for each death, would Trump do anything about it?

"You're off topic".
 07/27/2020 03:53 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Has the Senate Armed Services Committee taken this up?

Why do Nazis make deals with Russians?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

Edited: 07/27/2020 at 03:53 AM by jdbman
 07/29/2020 03:50 AM

jdbman

"Beyond admitting he never raised Russian bounties intel to Putin in at least 8 conversations, asked about Russia arming the Taliban, Trump says "Well, we supplied weapons when they were fighting Russia, too"."

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/29/2020 03:54 AM

Central Floridave

Asked why he did not confront Putin on the issue in their call last Thursday, Trump told Axios, "That was a phone call to discuss other things, and frankly that's an issue that many people said was fake news."

His skepticism has been contradicted by four U.S. and European sources and by its inclusion in a widely read CIA report in May.

Excerpts from Tuesday's interview were released on Wednesday and the full interview will be broadcast on Monday, Aug. 3.
 07/29/2020 03:57 AM

Central Floridave

07/29/2020 04:24 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

that's painful to watch
 07/29/2020 05:36 AM

johnnyboy

That's disgraceful.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/29/2020 12:56 PM

jdbman

Any Republican who sticks by Trump after his confirmation that he doesn't care to raise bounties with Putin, is just as disloyal and unfit as he is. Come to think of it, that would include just about every elected R.

07/29/2020 12:58 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Central Floridave

Trump sold our country out to Putin over some sex tapes and a crappy ass loan.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Putin and bounty's on US Troops

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .