Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Skeptics, don't get a Covid Vax.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/10/2022 11:35 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/10/2022 11:35 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Own the libs by getting Covid. Find out how much fun it is to be intubated. You can take a vacation letting the ventilator breath for you.

Of course make sure your affairs are in order beforehand.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/10/2022 01:20 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Own the libs by getting Covid. Find out how much fun it is to be intubated. You can take a vacation letting the ventilator breath for you. Of course make sure your affairs are in order beforehand.
Someone's projecting their fear today.

what a stupid post/thread....

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/10/2022 01:28 PM

The Political Thinker

Joined Forum: 06/14/2004

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Own the libs by getting Covid. Find out how much fun it is to be intubated. You can take a vacation letting the ventilator breath for you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

scientia potentia est

01/10/2022 01:35 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: OBX

Fear? LOL. You're scared of the vaccine millions of people have taken to help protect themselves and others.

You're the coward in this scenario.

Go get your Covid, and tell us how much fun it was.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/10/2022 01:36 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: The Political Thinker

http://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

Edited: 01/10/2022 at 01:37 PM by RustyTruck
 01/10/2022 01:50 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Fear? LOL. You're scared of the vaccine millions of people have taken to help protect themselves and others.

Opie knows best! He knows more than the doctors and immunologists. He says he's got "natural immunity."

Natural immunity idea 'not really panning out,' doctor explains

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 01/10/2022 02:18 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Own the libs by getting Covid. Find out how much fun it is to be intubated. You can take a vacation letting the ventilator breath for you. Of course make sure your affairs are in order beforehand.
Someone's projecting their fear today. what a stupid post/thread....
Fear? LOL. You're scared of the vaccine millions of people have taken to help protect themselves and others. You're the coward in this scenario. Go get your Covid, and tell us how much fun it was.
Says the guy who's too scared to be around anyone not vaccinated.

We've been through this. Seems like your antibody-envy is showing again

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/10/2022 02:25 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: Pagerow
Fear? LOL. You're scared of the vaccine millions of people have taken to help protect themselves and others. You're the coward in this scenario. Go get your Covid, and tell us how much fun it was.
Opie knows best! He knows more than the doctors and immunologists. He says he's got "natural immunity." Natural immunity idea 'not really panning out,' doctor explains
So you post an opinion piece. And somehow think it negates the actual studies I provided showing natural antibodies are just as good if not better, and accuse me of cherry picking?

Lol...

Like I said, you can either trust the government/CDCs reports, or the independent ones/India's.

01/10/2022 02:30 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I almost certainly had it when the wife caught it. It was nothing. If I had symptoms at all they were indistinguishable from allergy symptoms. Don't know what the fuss is about.

I :heart; Q
 01/10/2022 02:57 PM

RustyTruck

Says the guy who's too scared to be around anyone not vaccinated.

We've been through this. Seems like your antibody-envy is showing again

Now you're just making things up. I've been going about my business since my second shot. You have nothing for anyone to envy. If you had it more than 6 months ago, you probably have no natural immunity whatsoever.

You're a self centered coward, and foolish to boot.

01/10/2022 03:04 PM

OBX

Says the guy who's too scared to be around anyone not vaccinated. We've been through this. Seems like your antibody-envy is showing again
... You have nothing for anyone to envy. If you had it more than 6 months ago....
ONLY According to the CDC!!

Let's try some "critical thinking."

Is there any other virus, that science says you still need a vaccine after you already recovered?

Are there any other vaccines that require multiple boosters within one year....and still don't prevent you from contradicting and spreading the virus you're vaccinated yourself from?

01/10/2022 03:09 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

CDC Director: 75% of COVID deaths occurred in people with at least four comorbidities

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/10/2022 03:23 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

I've had Covid....TWICE!

Havent been intubated once.

Haven't been in the hospital once.

MORON!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/10/2022 04:14 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Well but, for me, , , , , my folks in Nashville tell me that with only 2 doses of Pfizer and no booster (yet) IF I get COVID I "Might Not" die. That is very reassuring!!! I was told that in the "condition" I am/was in that if I caught COVID Delta I had a 40% chance of death !!!!

The Omicron variant is "running wild". It is the second most contagious disease in the world right now, second to measles. Delta was bad enough in that regard but my Docs tell me that I could catch Omicron just by walking near somebody !!??

Dora Hates You
 01/10/2022 04:33 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Jesus Karen... yes could catch it but good odds you'll never even know. Losing your grip quick bro. Freak out much? Again this was all known before it was here yet you all act surprised and are flipping out.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/10/2022 04:35 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
I've had Covid....TWICE! Havent been intubated once. Haven't been in the hospital once. MORON!
Your natural immunity is awesome. See if you can make it three for three.

01/10/2022 04:44 PM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

Too bad; you've obviously been oxygen-deprived since 2005.
 01/10/2022 05:11 PM

RustyTruck

Let's try some "critical thinking."

Is there any other virus, that science says you still need a vaccine after you already recovered?

Influenza wise guy. Every year, new flavor, get your shot. Strongly encouraged if not required for a lot of healthcare workers.

And every time you get covid, you increase your risk of long term inflammatory damage to your organs. But you go with your had self, maybe you weren't planning on living a long life anyway.

01/11/2022 05:57 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Wow that flu virus just killed that point. Rusty swings the pimp hand.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/11/2022 06:28 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I've had Covid....TWICE!

Haven't been in the hospital once.

MORON!

You said you can't get it twice. lol

Hell, you argued for days on this very subject.

I was right.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .