Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Life in Progland.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/28/2022 08:49 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/28/2022 08:49 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

People don't want to get robbed 15 times? How provincial. You get what you vote for. Only a prog could happily vote for transforming their city into a hell hole.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 11/28/2022 09:17 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Sounds like it's time to have a serious discussion about poverty and wealth inequality.

I mean good heavens, we can't have poor people appropriating "very expensive winter products".

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 11/28/2022 10:28 AM

tpapablo

I mean good heavens, we can't have poor people appropriating "very expensive winter products".
Giving away merchandise has, over the years, proven to be a bad business model. If there are no retail stores in prog-run hell-holes, however, that's just fine by me.

11/28/2022 11:31 AM

RustyTruck

Just another contradiction inherent to capitalism. As wealth is concentrated in fewer and fewer hands, it will become far less safe for those who have all the loot to ignore the externalities.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 11/28/2022 12:35 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Just another contradiction inherent to capitalism. As wealth is concentrated in fewer and fewer hands, it will become far less safe for those who have all the loot to ignore the externalities.
Not in a locale with strong 2nd Amendment rights. The few, by definition, can buy better guns. Most prog hell-holes have restricted 2nd Amendment rights and crooks don't have to worry about getting blown away when perpetrating their crimes. Don't have to worry about jail time, for that matter. When you have that, along with schools teaching people to be dishonorable, this is what you get. As I said above, it is fine by me if there are no stores in prog hell-holes. Serves them right.

11/28/2022 12:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Just another contradiction inherent to capitalism. As wealth is concentrated in fewer and fewer hands, it will become far less safe for those who have all the loot to ignore the externalities.

You dont address the group of peoples that dont want to work...ever.

The ones who are addicted to drugs and have very expensive drug habits and will get the money no matter what or how many stores they have to break into.

Because most if not all of these break-ins are fueled by these exact individuals your representation above is total 100% bullshit.

These aren't the haves and the have-nots......this is the 'hell no I will NEVER work and I will collect and steal off of YOU' individuals that do ALL of this crime.

Fuck off Rusty!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/28/2022 12:42 PM

RustyTruck

The 9mm hole that gets punched in your chest doesn't care if it came from the latest Glock or a ghetto Hi-Point yeet cannon.

11/28/2022 12:43 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The 9mm hole that gets punched in your chest doesn't care if it came from the latest Glock or a ghetto Hi-Point yeet cannon.

That goes two ways.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/28/2022 01:15 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The 9mm hole that gets punched in your chest doesn't care if it came from the latest Glock or a ghetto Hi-Point yeet cannon.
More expensive guns are generally more accurate. Plus, the well-to-do can afford the ammo to go out to the range and practice more than the average criminal, I would think. I will say that it is nice having a range on your own property.

11/28/2022 01:20 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

When the "poor bastards and bitches" loot a Sachs 5th Ave and climb into the waiting BMW, in commies world that is spreading the wealth!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 11/28/2022 05:33 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Well, after Uvalde we certainly know Texas type MAGA cops are too scared to do anything.

We may have to recruit some heroes from Colorado Springs, because these Trumpy types clearly don't have the required huevos -with or without their pea-shooter collections

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 11/28/2022 at 05:35 PM by fishkller
 11/29/2022 06:33 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Definitely a problem that has roots in the current 'system' and wealth distribution..

Like homelessness etc.. Is does not take brilliance to see why the Dakotas don't have much/any, and why CA FL etc it's rampant..

Seems like those big square unpopulated northern states need to have larger populations to justify their 'representation' in the senate, electoral college etc..

Set up federal funded housing program, ship them up there, give them a voters ID and let's see how they vote.. Fuck the big expanses of empty land up there is practically free..

We could easily quadriple the population and give them a say in the peoples house! Wow - what a concept...

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

11/29/2022 08:59 AM

tpapablo

Definitely a problem that has roots in the current 'system' and wealth distribution.
Has its roots in lack of moral character and gov't encouraging the same.

11/29/2022 10:23 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: surfsail

Definitely a problem that has roots in the current 'system' and wealth distribution..

Like homelessness etc.. Is does not take brilliance to see why the Dakotas don't have much/any, and why CA FL etc it's rampant..

Seems like those big square unpopulated northern states need to have larger populations to justify their 'representation' in the senate, electoral college etc..

Set up federal funded housing program, ship them up there, give them a voters ID and let's see how they vote.. Fuck the big expanses of empty land up there is practically free..

We could easily quadriple the population and give them a say in the peoples house! Wow - what a concept...

I think you're on to something there.

11/29/2022 10:36 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Definitely a problem that has roots in the current 'system' and wealth distribution.

Has its roots in lack of moral character and gov't encouraging the same.

Oh, you mean like electing a fat philandering, eight time bankrupted, 3 time married, self admitted sexual predator, flim flam grifter to office? Who then after losing badly whipped up a mob of seditious criminals to assault our capital in an attempt to kill the speaker of the house and the vice president?
Or encouraged death threats against scientists, doctors, nurses, and teachers for disagreeing with his ignorant views on disease and education?
Yep, empress pigsley: you sure got the moral high ground there alright
ostriches.....next big thing!
duuhhhuuuhhhh

It's a democratic hoax
 11/29/2022 11:35 AM

tpapablo

I do wish that these "victims of unequal wealth distribution" would relieve our resident progs of their earthly possessions. I suspect that they would be somewhat less tolerant when their ox is getting gored. Progs are quite happy for other people to lose their money. It is a whole different matter, however, when they are the ones losing.

11/29/2022 11:38 AM

tpapablo

There are NO white people at all in the Bible...
Where the hell do you get that? Most of the people in the Bible are white. And what does it matter? You seem to be saying that because the people in the Bible are "of color," it doesn't have credibility.You consider the Bible to be fiction, right? You party of slavery racists are disgusting.

11/29/2022 12:16 PM

RustyTruck

"Most of the people in the Bible are white."

LOL. Some damn prog has relieved you of your geography skills.

11/29/2022 01:40 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck "Most of the people in the Bible are white." LOL. Some damn prog has relieved you of your geography skills.
Not hardly. What do you think they were then?

11/29/2022 03:34 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

"Most of the people in the Bible are white."

LOL. Some damn prog has relieved you of your geography skills.

Not hardly. What do you think they were then?

Have you been to the Levant?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Life in Progland.

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .