Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Good Stingray sting info
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/30/2022 04:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Good Stingray sting info   - dingpatch - 06/30/2022 04:52 AM  
 Good Stingray sting info   - johnnyboy - 06/30/2022 10:58 AM  
 Good Stingray sting info   - Cole - 06/30/2022 11:15 AM  
 Good Stingray sting info   - LIV2SURFDT - 06/30/2022 11:57 AM  
 Good Stingray sting info   - Greensleeves - 06/30/2022 01:47 PM  
 Good Stingray sting info   - waterlizard25 - 07/14/2022 07:57 AM  
 Good Stingray sting info   - RustyTruck - 07/15/2022 11:33 AM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/14/2022 07:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

I was fishing the Banana flats in 2012, shuffled the entire time until I got back close to shore. I took one step and it was on a stingray. Barb went through the side of my foot and straight out the bottom like BUTTER. Luckily didn't break off smooth clean puncture in and out (felt no pain from puncture just adrenaline.) I have had major boxer fractures, broken left arm twice, right leg dislocated/hyperextended and nothing in this world compares to the poison they inject. It took about a minute and half for it to really kick in and I was a grown man crying like a baby. Entire left leg got swollen lymph node blew up. Horrible experience I wouldn't wish on anyone. My pops commercial clammed in the Indian and Banana from the 80s-late 90s Brevard's rivers were full of life before it turned into a shitteshow, septic pool. He had been stung a few times over the years diving, raking grabbing (hands, feet) but one in particular he dove down, weights quickly dropped him to the bottom and BAM one right through the Achilles. Got stuck and pulled him a few yards before coming clean out. The Achilles puncture was real deal, got infected because he didn't go to the doctor, the infection finally cleared after help from a holistic doctor and home remedies, bees wax and all kinds of plants mixed into a concoction that was like a puddy that he packed the hole with but it took months to finally heal. He told me about 8 years later he hit his Achilles on something triggering leftover poison that was still in the wound, said he felt the pain all over again like it had just happened.. The poison they inject is mind boggling, like a hot iron with lava flowing through. Mortal Kombat type stuff lol (FINISH HIM!)
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .