Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump's tax returns, , , , ,
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/08/2018 12:17 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/05/2019 07:20 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

So the Dems are seeking to confuse the electorate and trump is hiding this information that he promised them to keep them from being... confused. And you believe that?

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/05/2019 07:20 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Ensuring our representatives aren't beholden to foreign interests is the complete opposite of a waste of time. It's critical and should be mandatory before anyone can enter office.
 11/05/2019 07:36 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

So the Dems are seeking to confuse the electorate and trump is hiding this information that he promised them to keep them from being... confused. And you believe that?

If we gave your tax returns or my tax returns to the partisan hacks salivating over the idea of getting their hands on Trump's tax returns, then I'm pretty sure they could destroy us too. They will tar and feather him for taking advantage of legal loopholes etc. None of us pay more than we are legally required to.

I would be interested to hear 3rdworld's definition of "beholden to". Are we just going to prevent anyone who has ever done a significant amount of international business from ever being President again because it is probably too messy? That's what it sounds like you guys are advocating.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 11/05/2019 07:47 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

It doesn't bother you that the game is rigged to benefit the wealthy elites (trump, clinton, epstain, whomever)?

I think you're just defending your team. You'd be pissed to see the clintons not pay taxes, or pelsoi. Your boy? Oh that's a witch hunt.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 11/05/2019 07:59 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

If you disagree with loopholes then change the laws. Don't try to take a Schiff on people for taking advantage of them.

What would make you think that Donald Trump doesn't pay his taxes? LOL Google the phone number of the local IRS office immediately and fill them in!!!

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 11/05/2019 08:00 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

It doesn't bother you that the game is rigged to benefit the wealthy elites (trump, clinton, epstain, whomever)?

I think you're just defending your team. You'd be pissed to see the clintons not pay taxes, or pelsoi. Your boy? Oh that's a witch hunt.

If thats your beef then CHANGE THE LAW!

Going on a witch hunt is WRONG!

Yes what you assholes are doing is a certified witch hunt!

FACT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/05/2019 08:31 AM

johnnyboy

It's not loopholes that trump fears being exposed, it's shell corporations laundering cash through his properties.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/05/2019 09:05 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Low taxes used to be the republican way so I doubt he is afraid to show people how little he paid. It has to be he is broke af, and or has dirty deals

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 11/05/2019 09:06 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

It's not loopholes that trump fears being exposed, it's shell corporations laundering cash through his properties.

Yup

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life

Edited: 11/05/2019 at 09:06 AM by stokedpanda
 11/05/2019 09:41 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper
Originally posted by: johnnyboy So the Dems are seeking to confuse the electorate and trump is hiding this information that he promised them to keep them from being... confused. And you believe that?
If we gave your tax returns or my tax returns to the partisan hacks salivating over the idea of getting their hands on Trump's tax returns, then I'm pretty sure they could destroy us too. They will tar and feather him for taking advantage of legal loopholes etc. None of us pay more than we are legally required to. I would be interested to hear 3rdworld's definition of "beholden to". Are we just going to prevent anyone who has ever done a significant amount of international business from ever being President again because it is probably too messy? That's what it sounds like you guys are advocating.
Isn't about him using loopholes to dodge taxes. It is about how he managed to borrow money again after the Taj Mahal bankruptcy scam. Who loan him money and who did 'deals' with him while his brand was 100% junk bond status. That is what he wants to hide, not clever accounting. Doesn't matter though. Taj Mahal scam was made possible by his dad illegally loaning him millions of dollars by "buying" poker chips. That was used to inflate the apparent cash flow and let them keep the creditors at bay just long enough to take the company public and dump the insurmountable debt on dupes. Daddy paid a fine for that poker chip 'loan'. But Trump's fan base love that sort of scamming so nothing in his tax returns matters, no matter who holds his notes right now or what shell companies like those two Mongos that got arrested for election fraud are filtering funds through Trump property.

Edited: 11/05/2019 at 09:42 AM by scombrid
 11/05/2019 04:18 PM

pompano

Joined Forum: 01/06/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy So the Dems are seeking to confuse the electorate and trump is hiding this information that he promised them to keep them from being... confused. And you believe that?
well, a good sniper shoots and forgets.
 11/05/2019 04:56 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 02/25/2021 08:09 AM

johnnyboy

"Former President Donald Trump's tax records have been turned over to Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. following the Supreme Court's rejection of the ex-president's last-ditch effort to keep the documents shielded."

Its getting hotter at Maralago.

But Trump always said he was going to turn them over eventually anyway right? SO this was inevitable.

02/25/2021 10:53 AM

tpapablo

Uh, he's not president anymore. The only reason your side wanted them was to twist them to use against him politically. So, a little late.

I :heart; Q
 02/25/2021 11:48 AM

RustyTruck

...or early for '24

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 02/25/2021 12:39 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck ...or early for '24
Maybe. But, they aren't going to have any impact on his supporters either way. It will allow the press to attack Trump for a few weeks, even if his returns are pure as the driven snow. That might excite progs, but no one else will pay attention.

02/25/2021 12:58 PM

RustyTruck

Liberals are very excited about the tax returns, be a good sport and let them have their moment.

It's probably the least of trump's worries since he's so far in debt.

02/25/2021 01:02 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Liberals are very excited about the tax returns, be a good sport and let them have their moment. It's probably the least of trump's worries since he's so far in debt.
Oh I don't begrudge them that. It's kind of like bread and circuses in Rome. If they are amused by it, it will keep them from causing more serious mischief.

02/25/2021 01:02 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Didn't he say he would release them?

apologists like dingbatch should be ashamed

Yeah, but they don't care that he lied and continues to lie,

They only know that they hate that mean lady with the short hair

In their minds they are justified in their hate, and JEEzus will for give them.

"OWN-lee GAWD can judge ME!"

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/25/2021 01:42 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Would love to hear the conversations between his royal orangeness and his scary money laundry clients.
"Hey macdonski: you told us no one would EVER get our transactions records"
The sleazy corrupt flim flam scam will tumble down like his foreclosed failed business buildings.....
This will be fun to watch.......

It's a democratic hoax
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump's tax returns, , , , ,

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .