Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Bye Bernie
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/08/2020 08:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/08/2020 09:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Bernie is an American and will throw in with Biden guaranteed! Now go watch your live stream

Edited: 04/08/2020 at 09:48 AM by Greensleeves
 04/08/2020 09:51 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Well, it's my ball, so piss off. Trump is your problem, you helped create him, you helped put him in office by running Hillary last time and you'll re-elect him by running Biden.
lmao. so who did you vote for last election clown? stop stomping around like a child that didnt their way.
 04/08/2020 09:55 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Keep laughing riddle, it's hilarious to see you guys keep running the same play and falling on your face. When you lose you'll be back with the same old excuses, and heck you'll probably try the same thing in 2024.
You guys never learn.

And as far as primaries go, half the states haven't even voted in a primary, have they? Is that democratic?

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 04/08/2020 at 10:06 AM by RustyTruck
 04/08/2020 09:56 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Poor Bernie, love the guy. He would have a made a great President. Time to move on though.

Let's focus on removing the orange clown!

With Biden the Buffoon?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

FOOL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/08/2020 10:05 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Biden 2020 Done!
 04/08/2020 10:09 AM

RustyTruck

Biden 2020 Done!

Done indeed.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/08/2020 10:10 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

way to avoid the question crybaby. who did you vote for last election rusty? by your own words now and in the past, you yourself are responsible for trump getting elected. ive seen you blame third party voters for trump. ive see you blame hillary voters for trump. all you are are whines, nonsense, and hypocrisy. i guess you could have 'not voted', but then by your own logic, you are still responsible for trump yourself.

Edited: 04/08/2020 at 10:10 AM by RiddleMe
 04/08/2020 10:52 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Joe Biden was not my first choice. he was not my seventh choice. he was not my sixteenth choice. But, you're goddamn right that I'll be voting for him in November.

This will be the most important election in the history of this country. If you dont vote for Biden and dont vote for tRump, then that is a virtual vote for tRump

The choice is clear. There are still several months to search your soul and come correct.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/08/2020 11:03 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

way to avoid the question crybaby. who did you vote for last election rusty? by your own words now and in the past, you yourself are responsible for trump getting elected. ive seen you blame third party voters for trump. ive see you blame hillary voters for trump. all you are are whines, nonsense, and hypocrisy. i guess you could have 'not voted', but then by your own logic, you are still responsible for trump yourself.

Well first off you blood clot I held my nose and voted for Hillary, not that it's any of your business. When she shit the bed I decided I was done with ordering off the DNC approved menu. If I blamed third party voters in the past I was wrong, and if any of them want a personal apology they can DM me.

In a round about way I am responsible for trump by supporting the Democratic party for the last 30 years. That, you twat, has come to an end. The whole american experiment looks to be coming to an end and all you guys can offer is some nostalgia for the good old days of "Obama" who talked a populist game and delivered nothing but more of the same shitty old neo-liberal half measures while the whole damn party got out maneuvered by a used car salesman with a gift for PR.

You sucked it up when the DNC (Obama most likely) made some phone calls one night and told Pete and the Klob they were out. Probably either promised them something nice or threatened to dish something ugly on them.
They also got to Warren, the fake progressive who backed away without endorsing the only other candidate that was remotely close to her stated policies.

So for any of you guys who want to pretend there's anything democratic about what's going on, and actually think biden is a qualified candidate then by all means cast your vote for him.

As for me, I'll exercise my right as a free man unbeholden to any party, country or government.

Edited: 04/08/2020 at 11:05 AM by RustyTruck
 04/08/2020 11:06 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Well first off you blood clot I held my nose and voted for Hillary, not that it's any of your business. When she shit the bed I decided I was done with ordering off the DNC approved menu. If I blamed third party voters in the past I was wrong, and if any of them want a personal apology they can DM me.

In a round about way I am responsible for trump by supporting the Democratic party for the last 30 years. That, you twat, has come to an end. The whole american experiment looks to be coming to an end and all you guys can offer is some nostalgia for the good old days of "Obama" who talked a populist game and delivered nothing but more of the same shitty old neo-liberal half measures while the whole damn party got out maneuvered by a used car salesman with a gift for PR.

You sucked it up when the DNC (Obama most likely) made some phone calls one night and told Pete and the Klob they were out. Probably either promised them something nice or threatened to dish something ugly on them.

They also got to Warren, the fake progressive who backed away without endorsing the only other candidate that was remotely close to her stated policies.

So for any of you guys who want to pretend there's anything democratic about what's going on, and actually think biden is a qualified candidate then by all means cast your vote for him.

As for me, I'll exercise my right as a free man unbeholden to any party, country or government.

God bless Rusty...

04/08/2020 11:13 AM

HAPDigital

From Bernie's Speech:

On a practical note, let me also say this: I will stay on the ballot in all remaining states and continue to gather delegates. While Vice President Biden will be the nominee, we must continue working to assemble as many delegates as possible at the Democratic convention, where we will be able to exert significant influence over the party platform and other functions.

Then together, standing united, we will go forward to defeat Donald Trump, the most dangerous president in modern American history. And we will fight to elect strong progressives at every level of government from Congress to the school board.

Rusty, will not join Bernie.
 04/08/2020 11:44 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

LOL Trump will be president if people give up so easily. You're going to let Trump be president again? Morons.

be a good democrat; vote early, vote often
 04/08/2020 11:46 AM

cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

guaranteed he's supporting ByeDON!

Supporting this guy?

gonna go blow up some buildings now comrade?
 04/08/2020 11:47 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

No.

You?

04/08/2020 11:54 AM

cheaterfiveo

No.

You?

no I am not in the SDS or workers party, you seem to have a lock on that
youre not yourself lately; you ok?
 04/08/2020 12:02 PM

RustyTruck

SDS is a bit before my time; none of my affiliates endorse offensive violence, suffice to watch things fall apart and plan for survival.

As for me, I do miss my bartender, but this won't last forever.

BUT I did get a new yard sign...

[PARODY]

Edited: 04/08/2020 at 12:11 PM by RustyTruck
 04/08/2020 02:28 PM

jdbman

"I'm not voting for Biden" translates to "I want Trump to replace RBG."

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/08/2020 02:37 PM

RustyTruck

Lol, unless Dems win the Senate they'll never put anyone on the court again.

AND just a reminder that Biden voted for Scalia.

Edited: 04/09/2020 at 06:00 AM by RustyTruck
 04/08/2020 03:07 PM

cheaterfiveo

SDS is a bit before my time; none of my affiliates endorse offensive violence, suffice to watch things fall apart and plan for survival.

As for me, I do miss my bartender, but this won't last forever.

BUT I did get a new yard sign...

[PARODY]

nice rollin antifa style, now everyone gets a mask
 04/09/2020 06:23 AM

jdbman

You cannot fix the past, only the future. If you want 4 more years like the last 3 and 1/2 then you are also a psychopath.

Next to the global pandemic, mental health continues to be a major problem for US. Next I would say that our educational system is a shambles. This system turned out 60 million or so deplorables who are stupid enough to vote for an incompetent , insane , sycophantic psychopath. ( addled by tertiary syphilis, and the medications he takes to live with it)

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Bye Bernie

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .